or Connect

Posts by Ralph Potts

Greetings, Post updated to include the Blu-ray Combo Pack cover. Regards,
Greetings,It was released just today on Blu-ray Djoel so I would say probably not yet.Regards,
The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 ) Film: Extras: Audio/Video total rating: ( Max score: 100 ) 85 Studio and Year: Entertainment One - 2013 MPAA Rating: R Feature running time: 86 minutes Genre: Comedy/Horror Disc Format: BD-50 Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4) Video Aspect: 2.40:1 Resolution: 1080p/24 Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio Subtitles: English, English SDH Starring: Ryan Kwanten, Peter Dinklage, Steve Zahn, Summer Glau, Margarita...
Greetings,Awesome filecat13... Regards,
Greetings,I would have to agree on all points. Thanks for this great post...Regards,
The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 ) Film: Extras: Audio/Video total rating: ( Max score: 100 ) 88 Studio and Year: Universal - 2013 MPAA Rating: NR Feature running time: 573 minutes Genre: TV/Sci-fi Disc Format: BD-50 Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4) Video Aspect: 1.78:1 Resolution: 1080p/24 Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio Subtitles: English SDH Starring: Rachel Nicols, Victor Webster, Erik Knudsen, Steven Lobo, Jennifer Spence, Luvia Petersen,...
Greetings, Well done Lee. I echo your sentiments and thoroughly enjoyed Philomena. Regards,
Greetings,Thanks for your post Reddig. As for the low frequency effects I found that it supported to track well which included the music. A film like this wouldn't contain much in the way of deep bass response. As for the rear channels I was referring to the surround channels with respect to their blend with the front soundstage.Regards,
Greetings,Awesome AJ. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed this one and of course you're quite welcome my friend. Regards,
Greetings, Not a problem Dave. I am sure you have taken one or two yourself.. Regards,