or Connect

Posts by strange_brew

Hi there, its a Benjamin Moore paint, "Brandon Beige"
Hey guys. Been awhile. Thanks for the kudos. Embarrassingly, there is not yet a screen masking solution (ahem). At some point I'll get around to it. But I did rewire the back of my rack. Lots of equipment changes had left a real mess so had to get it all squared away. I'll try to upload a pic or 2 when I get some time.
Hey Michael, great to hear from you. Yes, once it's done it's nice to just enjoy it! Your theater turned out beautifully btw. You should be very proud of it.
Great minds think alike . Send me some pics of the finished product. I'm very curious to see how it turns out!And feel free to copy away. That is why I did the thread, so good to know it's helping others.
I used Visio for all of my planning diagrams.
Hi Dan, I tried, but I don't think the guy is in business anymore Can't say I'm all that surprised though. He was a nice guy and did good work, but was a little flakey. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful - I had a hard time finding someone to do it when I was looking as well. But I did notice these guys - have you talked to them? http://www.renaissancepainters.ca/kitchen.htm
Thanks! Yours is looking great as well. Loved the shot of the spax in the sneaker. Classic.
I hear that! I still have the bluray calibration disc still sitting in the wrapper...for about 3 months now. does this end with a dead projector under my covers?
Hey CJ, great to hear from you. Actually, C4 stuff doesn't have to be expensive. It really depends on what you want to do. For a theater you really only need a single controller. Of course, if you want to start adding all the other goodies (lighting, multi-zone audio, HVAC, security, etc...) it can start adding up, but the basics really aren't all that expensive. I can put you in touch with my dealer if you're interested.
Definitely - I thought I would be a "tweakaholic" but that didn't turn out to be the case. Now I'm a procrastinator, lol. Although Moggie's masking solution now has the gears turning.... Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have come back here