or Connect

Posts by nightowl

Quote: Originally posted by kevinjoho When will Comcast get this channel??? They are hoping to offer it at launch, but nothing formal to announce just yet.
Quote: Originally posted by rodneyremington I get Cinemax HD on channel 199 here in Fresno, so I'm surprised you don't have it in Sacramento. Call them, they didn't tell me, I found out serepticiously. It hasn't shown up in the guide, at least as of this morning. I know it's coming, but just hasn't been turned on quite yet...
Quote: Originally posted by lrcasey Ch 199 and 200. No, I do not subscribe to Cinemax or Starz. I am getting it like I get HBO and Showtime. Now if I could only catch a full movie. I always turn on those channels in the middle of a movie. I need HD on-demand movies. Yes I am greedy. Sacramento still hasn't received Starz and Cinemax, nor PBS. Our Comcast lineup is starting to look pretty sad: NBC ABC INHD1 INHD2 ESPN-HD HBO SHO
Quote: Originally posted by DaveFi I've never seen it in HD, so I was curious. Be nice when Encore goes HD, but I digress... I wonder who does the programming at HBO? Would it have killed them to run this in February like everyone else? It was on in February. I recorded it a few weeks ago, in HD, from HBO...
March is the end of the first quarter, and Comcast tends to add towards the end of the quarter. I would look for a few new channels coming by the end of this month. I know it to be the case in the Sacramento area, and would assume others as well. Don't hold your breath for HDNet just yet, however.
And...it's over. Press release from Dish here... http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir...item_id=504004 Jeff
Quote: Originally posted by RAVEN56706 Sorry but Charlie is ignorant.... MTV is watchable by alot of people and so is Nickelodian......... Lets see if Home Shopping Network or SOAP network brings in that many viewers... Charlie... dont be dumb and bring back those channels. But, in addition to MTV and Nick, Viacom wants you to have Nick GAS and Nicktoons, and who knows what else. We are at a point, I'm afraid, that most of these "new"...
Quote: Originally posted by Charrua Tried to record the INHD Bon Jovi concert last night and the 6208 wouldn't let me. Seems like it is protected. I didn't realize they would start disabling recordability of certain programs. I had a similar issue early last week trying to record the Bon Jovi concert. A few nights ago, I rebooted the box completely (removed cable line and power), and was then able to record the concert. Not sure what the actual...
I attempted to record this on my Moto 6208, but for some reason, it wouldn't accept the record command on any of the showings. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm not too happy about it! I'll assume it's a hardware glitch, and not a restriction on recording that program to a hard drive...
Quote: Originally posted by jacmyoung Jeff any news on when we can get the 6208 or 6200? Someone said LA is getting the 6200s so they have finally arrived West Cost? I talked with Comcast last week, and they still only have the 5100 box, no 6200's yet. Apparently most of the bugs are worked out of the 6208, but they haven't decided what to do with them now. They have a few options, but it sounds like they will hold off deploying them and wait for...