or Connect

Posts by RockyF

Surely you're not trying to imply that "House" was a little formulaic, are you?
Actually there are three episodes left in the season, with a new episode also scheduled for January 13th, in addition to the 2 hour finale on the 20th. Fox has already also said that the second season will also only have a 13 episode order. This is just one example of a growing trend for serialized network shows going toward more cable-like, shortened seasons.
The Thor tie-in is scheduled for next Tuesday, November 19th.
Full season pick-up plus a post Super Bowl airing. http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/foxs-brooklyn-nine-nine-gets-full-season-order-post-super-bowl-slot/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
The show definitely needs some work in the CG department, I know Wonderland is supposed to be a fantasy land, but all the wide shots just looked bad. In the preview for next week, it looks like they get outside the green screen studio a little more, so I will give it another shot.
I've never seen either of the two previous versions, but I do have probably a quarter century worth of X-Men comics, so the show's basic concept definitely wasn't anything I had never seen before. That said, I enjoyed the execution, and another hour of super-hero action on my tv screen each week is always welcome, so I'm in.
And with the "Emerald City" news, I officially withdraw my defense of NBC's originality.
Forgot about those, that does even the list out a bit.
I admit I was a little liberal with my use of the word "original." Almost everything is ripping something off.
Are you being rhetorical? Because well over half of NBC's new scripted shows for the coming season are original:Dramas The Blacklist, Believe, Crisis and Night Shift and comedies Welcome to the Family, Sean Saves the World and the Michael J. Fox show . On the remake/adaptation side they have the new Ironside, Dracula and Crossbones, which is based on a book.It does seem like Hollywood doesn't do anything other than remakes or sequels anymore, but it's not entirely true.