or Connect

Posts by stgdz

Not that I know of. One of the panels sits on it and it hasn't fallen off the wall. I was going to readjust the panel but never got around to it. I should see if I can find some cut sheets for it. I used some spare wood to brace it.
how about the DVD version of PR, what sort of LFE does it have? some blu's are cut at 20hz.
yeah its a great sub and can be put together for about 500-550. seems like everyone just goes over kill with these SI drivers in the multiple sealed configuration though.
scratch that, its an oaudio sub with a 12hz hpf and a bit of a boost but they went out of business so i keep calling them Bash.
The Plasmad Pocket Sub 41x48x15" roughly 12-13cuft after bracing single sheet baffles front and back but the bracing should take care of that. 2" port about 37" long SI18 Bash 500w Since there are more than a couple of people out there that have flat pannels in the corner I figured I would design a sub that would benefit us. Since its not that wide and the driver is back in the corner you won't run the risk of it hitting an entertainment center. The other part...
Figured that, If I'm using plex though what else is used in HTPC playback that chews up resources. ITs been awhile and I used sagetv for the longest time but have been dabling in plex.
Is the a10 considered to be too hot for an htpc config?
the gigabyte board has hdmi out on it though.
HTPC just died last night so it looks like an upgrade is in order. Microcenter is local to me so I'm leaning towards one of the amd bundles http://www.microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx Can't quite decide on the 3.9 or 4.1ghz combo as both of them are 100w TDP. The big shuriken supposedly can handle that TDP load or can I use the mini ninja? The mini ninja has the old pain in the butt clip retension but I thought everything went to four pin mounting on...
so according to this page my old mini ninja is 110x110x115 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185046 The 115 is the height correct? I'm looking at the big shuriken 2