or Connect

Posts by lowernow

Does anyone have a suggested projector at this price range? I want to be able to watch DVD's and play video games, both console and my computer and just have it look good. More so on the DVD side. I dunno what combo of lumens or contrast ratio or.....? I would require. Can I get some help? Thanx.
Based on just the specs, cadoes anyone have any feedback? Im new to all of this, comments would be great!
arp Notevision M20XA projector - Reviews? Has anyone used this one? Pro's Con's? Ive never had the chance to see a projector in use other than board meetings and power point presentations. So ive purchased the Sharp Notevision M20XA projector ________________________________________________ Features: Industry leading contrast ratio rated at 1000:1 1500 ANSI lumens of brightness Ultra-portable at under 6 pounds Sharp's exclusive CV-IC System II and...
Has anyone used this one? Pro's Con's? Ive never had the chance to see a projector in use other than board meetings and power point presentations. So ive purchased the Sharp Notevision M20XA projector ________________________________________________ Features: Industry leading contrast ratio rated at 1000:1 1500 ANSI lumens of brightness Ultra-portable at under 6 pounds Sharp's exclusive CV-IC System II and sRGB color management for accurate color rendition...