or Connect

Posts by VARTV

Great advice... even the slightest move either left or right, or up or down can be THE difference...
Impressive because you know there were MANY others using that bandwidth too!
Juiced up FiOS WiFi?I did get these results on my iPhone back in Feb. The tower was a couple hundred feet in front of me at the VB Courthouse...A detailed image for this result can be found here: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/769753419Test Date: Feb 17, 2014 5:05 PMDownload: 48.41 MbpsUpload: 9.90 MbpsPing: 56 msConnection Type: CellularServer: Richmond, VAExternal IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxInternal IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxxLatitude: 36.7532Longitude:...
WiFi really was a problem for us in a larger house. Almost everything is now connected via Ethernet...
Oooooo!
Cox could be using the HD feed and just downconverting it to SD - picture intact. DirecTV could be center-cutting the HD feed and sending it to the SD channel. If TruTV HD is keeping everything (the action, graphics, etc) in the 4:3 safe area, you're not missing anything on the DirecTV SD channel (just fuzzy)...
Got it too! Yeah, looks old... something made for Win98. I guess this stuff has more options than the iPad app...
Leery about that site... Has anyone else dl from there?
The pricing is amazing (compared to what I'm currently doing ~ DirecTV, FiOS DV and Internet, and VZW).My current billing for FiOS:FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited 30.00FiOS Internet 75/35 74.9924 Mo. FiOS Digital Voice Discount thru Jun 27, 2014 -5.0024-Month Contract Discount thru Jul 26, 2014 -5.00Is there a way to get their TV but not use it???
Did you know the German word for noodle is also noodle? n-U-d-e-l...