or Connect

Posts by Ken H

It was a flashback to illustrate Joan had already been with the Jag guy, even though she didn't let Don know that.Now that I think about it, it didn't make a lot of sense for her to hide it. As a full partner, Don was going to find out anyway. Maybe she wanted his sympathy.
From The Los Angeles Timeshttp://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...-ratings-.html
I looked at the operating instructions, and could not find any reference to a headphone jack. In any event, the set appears to provide analog audio output from a pair of RCA jacks on the back panel. You must go into the menu and turn the internal speakers off for the analog audio output to be on. As I suggested before, you might be able to use an audio video receiver and a pair of speakers to provide audio for your wife and continue to use the headphones as you are now....
From CED Magazine.com
2012 National Hockey League Stanley Cup Finals Eastern Conference Champion New Jersey Devils (#6 seed, 102 points) vs. Western Conference Champion Los Angeles Kings (#8 seed, 95 points) Game 1 Final: Kings 2, Devils 1, 1st OT - Kings lead best of 7 series 1-0 NBC, CBC, RDS Game 2: Sat, Jun 2 - 8:00 PM ET NBC, CBC, RDS Game 3: Mon, Jun 4 - 8:00 PM ET NBC Sports Network, CBC, RDS Game 4: Wed, Jun 6 - 8:00 PM ET NBC Sports Network, CBC, RDS Game 5: Sat, Jun 9 - 8:00 PM...
Early implementations of HDMI were often faulty. My guess is that the older Onkyo receiver did not implement HDMI correctly, and the Sony BD player may also be at fault. If you're buying a new receiver of any brand, by now it shouldn't have the same issues as the Onkyo. I would look at buying whatever brand you want, try it for a week or two and you should know if it's going to work correctly. Be sure you can return it without penalty just in case.As noted, not really....
The article references the fact WOW passes their Basic Cable channels in clear QAM. WOW QAM Channel Lineups:http://www.wowway.com/wow-built-in-d...annel-lineups/
Topic title edited.
Another great hour of television.
Yes, especially when dealing with certain individuals ............. all unwilling or unable to understand what is being told to them.