or Connect

Posts by Edmundo Lopez

Thanks!
Where can I find a list of prices (MSRP) of the entire B&W lineup?
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2527210&sku=O22-4116&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&AffiliateID=lw9MynSeamY-58DZiLUrf2zmSpyjT7SI3gout of stock
Do you need a Harmony one to do this? I can't make it work with a Harmony 680. I have an activity to turn on the Onkyo, turn on zone 2, turn on projector, turn on bluray. It turns on zone 2, but doesn't turn on the receiver. Please help
My player is skipping frames, and yesterday it totally froze. I had to unplug it and then I was able to finish watching from Russia with Love. I did install the latest firmware, any ideas on why this is happening?
Does your player have a refurb sticker on it?
Would like to know where these receivers are built? Interested in the 2020. thanks
Mine didnt come with a sticker, bought Nov 2012
1) Onkyo 1007, no problems2) monoprice 3 ft3) Using 1 HDMI only.
I have a sony s790 bluray player connected to the Pio, it doesn't matter in what order I power them, I get no audio until I turn off the Pio several times while the Sony is still on. The only thing I haven't tried is connecting the sony to a different HDMI in. Any ideas?