or Connect

Posts by AV-NUT-99

maygit, I guess I got logged off before I got this reply posted and had to refresh and log back in. When I did I saw your edit. But this is what I had replied with - looks like we are on the same page. Thanks for the link! The base pictured does not look the same as the actual base. His is more oval than what is shown in the picture. But I was able to find the parts listing for the 700U. OMG! The pole stands for this base are priced at $64.17 each! I even looked...
I am helping a good friend upgrade most of his family room components. He had ordered and received a 46" LCD/LED because it would fit in his cabinet. After we set it up, he decided he did not like seeing past the TV into the cabinet area and felt a bigger TV that would fit flush and slightly overlap the outside edges of the cabinet space would provide a more eye appealing instal. Turns out the the new Panasonic ST50 is a perfect fit. So he is sending back the 46" LCD...
I feel we could offer $100 for a set of the vertical posts for this Panasonic TV stand. We are desperate! Thanks
Not sure if this is the best place to post this request, but I need to query the Plasma users so... Since the Panasonic thread for the TH-PZ58x00U is so old, I felt I needed to do a new thread. I have a new neighbor that just moved in. I am helping him set up some new and old TVs and sound equipment. He has a Panasonic 58" model 700U plasma that was wall mounted in his old house. He kept the stand/base that came with the TV and needs to use it now. Unfortunately...
Toby10 I actually found a thread in the PS-3 area addressing this issue after I posted last night. It was just titled - "Download Issues". The response for his download issue was to disable "media Servers" in the PS-3 settings. I tried that and it worked! GT-5 update download proceeded without issue. The full download and start up for GT-5 took me several hours so I did not get back on to let everyone know the issue was solved until I got back from work...
I tried searching fr info on this and the GT-5 thread but did not find anything. Got GT-5 for Christmas and have been trying to use it for the last 3 days. When the game starts it indicates a new version, 1.05 ( I assume this is referring to the game software as the PS -3 has the latest version) and I select OK to start the download. It never gets past 0 - 1% then times out. I figured it was probably due to heavy PS-3 activity due to Christmas rush, so kept trying. No...
A neighbor asked me for help after he had recently upgraded his cable box from SA HD (Non-DVR) to a Cisco HD (with DVR). He is on Comcast in Houston area. TV- Sony KDL50-XBR2 LCD, AVR - Denon 4306CI, Comcast DVR - Cisco RNG200. Everything works for 6-8 minutes, then picture drops out - sound through receiver OK. If I power DVR on and off, no change. Switch inputs or go to Standby on Denon, then back on and back to Cable input - no change. If I switch input on TV to Ant,...
Is anybody using Comcast with new Cisco DVR? I am seeing picture loss after approximately 8 min, then msg saying not to use HDMI connection. Did not have this problem with SA non DVR box, nor have I seen it on SA DVR boxes in maybe 30 - 40 homes of other fiends and neighbors. Details - A neighbor had recently upgraded his cable box from HD (Non-DVR) to HD (with DVR). He is on Comcast in Houston area. TV- Sony KDL50-XBR2 LCD, AVR - Denon 4306CI, Comcast DVR - Cisco...
A neighbor had recently upgraded his cable box from HD (Non-DVR) to HD (with DVR). He is on Comcast in Houston area. TV- Sony KDL50-XBR2 LCD, AVR - Denon 4306CI, Comcast DVR - Cisco RNG500. Everything works for 6-8 minutes, then picture drops out - sound through receiver OK. If I power DVR on and off, no change. Switch inputs or go to Standby on Denon, then back on and back to Cable input - no change. If I switch input on TV to Ant, then back to HDMI - I get a...
I Have a VW-50 as well and I have read this entire thread with interest. However, I was interested in some of the screen shots that were posted early in the thread and remembered that I had taken some very similar shots, and at least from the screen shot perspective, I don't know that I would be gaining much if I were to upgrade. John