or Connect

Posts by hdtv00

my gamertag is hdtv00 same as here if anyone wants to be nice and send me one. Thanks either way. Another thing I forgot in my rant is the freaking install time to play a damn game. Dead Rising 3 arrived finally from gamefly and half hour in now and still only 22% installed. And no it's not my internet connection I have 100M down 10M up. What world is an hour to play a game after putting it in acceptable , ridiculous. UPDATE 51 minutes later and STILL no where near...
No not specifically. I bought it because I expected a nice refresh on the 360 after 8 years. I did play the beta of titan it seemed like a cool version of Halo to me. It was fun. But I still can't seriously believe in just 3 months and 32 days after I bought the system they're giving away a gem.Can anyone send me an invite to the update beta. I half figured they'd just include me I have always been in the 360 update beta's I didn't even notice a sign up for xbox one.I...
Yea I think I posted in here before but kept it to just I'm really annoyed. But jesus soooo many things are annoying, least of all its graphical power or lack of I should say. It's been EIGHT YEARS M$, and this is the best you could do tech wise. Well now you ALL know why all the mentioned pre launch was TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV. Because their console isn't worth a ****. Frankly all it is is what the 360 was promised to be all along. HD games, which at first all...
Just more salt to the wound. THanks M$ for giving away TItanfall 32 days after spending $500 on your not up to par console. Way to go.
Don't forget Pause and play, oh I also like the mute function. Not bad for an extra $100 huh....I've only had it week maybe and played few games but I have so many complaints about it I haven't even bothered to voice them here yet.
Well I've borrowed the game from a friend , had it two days. So far I have the Lotus and 76 Ferrari unlocked in less than 24 hrs of having it and am like level 53 or close so I don't see the issue with credits everyone talks about. I do think DLC buying then rebuying in game cars is beyond stupid. I think the AI is a VAST VAST improvement over the all AI drives and racing line every second of every lap, but also agree with the AI can get out of hand with ramming people...
I've seen two movies in it in San Antonio Tx . The latest was newest Hunger Games movie it was far better sounding that first movie I seen which was Life of Pi.
I got my first listen to this on the Blu Ray they released. It blew my mind completely. I'd never even heard the album all the way through before, let alone in lossless blu ray audio. I was stunned.
Pink Floyd, DSOTM blu ray is beyond amazing. I also ripped it into lossless flac so I don't have to piss with the blu ray if I don't want to, but my god now that is one amazing sounding recording. AND it has original quad channel mix, and 5.1 lossless and high res stereo mix. My 2nd fav is Bjork's Vespertine dvd-audio. Although it's quality in recording isn't up to par with a real dvd-audio disk. The MIX is one of the best , if not the best 5.1 I've ever heard. Of course...
Looks like me buying my Studio 100's and 570 for $2700 back in the day was the smartest thing I've done home theater wise. Can't believe how much prices have went up, well I can but damn. Glad I got in when I did. Loved every minute of it, version 3's since 2004.