or Connect

Posts by Rayjr

You have a pm
Great interview with Michael. RayJr
I have been reading this thread for about a week now. I was gifted a Samsung PN58C680 that had the pink banding issue.....after some reading and finding the Samsung service bulletin... I broke out the trusty Multi Meter and adjusted the VS voltage from the current 200VDC up to the recommended 213VDC....Panel is fixed. Hardest part of the whole process was removing the 20 screws and reinstalling them. I do recommend you have a couple extra hands to hold the panel upright...
You may want to take a look at the review that was posted about Chad B's work RayJr
Hello,If you are looking for a calibrator...I would personally contact Chad B he has a really good reputation as a calibrator..and is in Ohio.Give him a yell.RayJr
you have a PM
you have a PM
I would recommend you contact Tyler Pruitt @ BIONIC AV....he has a lot of experience with Panasonic Plasmas and is a THX Certified Calibrator.Hope this helpsRayJr
I looked at Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk and Media files.. and found them to be a very complete and useful tool. Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disc/Media files have every pattern you would need to do a complete calibration and also very easy to navigate. This disc and a Blu-Ray Player with correct output levels would be a great tool for the Enthusiast Calibrator. I also found Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Media files very useful for looking at the MKV and...
When is the open house?......I am in RayJr