or Connect

Posts by str1der

It probably requires POE (power over Ethernet). If your network switch doesn't provide POE then you will need a POE injector between the switch and the device.
Well not at home right now to try that but I did use the feature in the Epson 3010 menu to invert glasses. It didn't help. I assume that's what you're referring to.
I have an Epson 3010 projector, a panasonic BDT230 blu-ray, a high speed 3d rated hdmi cable, and universal G5 3d glasses, tried a few others also. Bought Hobbit 3D blu-ray. The 3d just doesn't seem right. Anything that's supposed to be close has a blurry gohst look to it. also it almost seems like at times the things that are in the back seemed to be in front of things that should be closer. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried running the hdmi through my...
I contacted Crutchfield about the unavailability of the VS surrounds and the advisor recommened these http://www.crutchfield.com/p_735SR8040/Definitive-Technology-SR-8040BP.html?tp=190 He said they were a good tonal match to the Energy speakers. Anyone have an opinion? Was also looking at the Axiom QS4 surrounds.
So would you say the voicing is pretty close between the Energy and the Axioms?
It's been said on here that the VS surrounds are discontinued. Is that correct? Anyone know why? Is there any word on a replacement for them?
So if the VS surrounds are discontinued do they have a replacement coming out?
I looked at Smoot's entire molding catalog and couldn't find anything even close to that. Do you remember what type of molding kit it was? Was it a base or maybe even a crown turned upside down?
Hope you don't mind another question. Do you think this type of build would work as a non-anchored freestanding bar? What about if the middle support wasn't there? This is a retro so I would need to cut out the carpet which I'd rather not do if I don't have to. Thanks again for the info.
So did you screw the MDF into the framing or did you use glue there also? Also have a question about the base trim you used. Is that a single molding or did you build it up from various pieces? I really like it but didn't see anything like it at Lowes or Home Depot.