or Connect

Posts by Mfusick

I use teracopy I basically do it the way you do it. Rip the movie. Use MediaCentermaster on it all. I keep the ISO in it's own collection, I keep the MKV in another section (of MKV's)I keep the ISO in case I want the menu and special features, and it works good for 3D too. I have enough space to allow some duplicity I manage by having a login for MB3 that includes or does not include the ISO section - so I don't have to suffer duplicates. I don't use the ISO...
Possibly, but once you share them online the cat's out of the bag. And besides I doubt he is going to come forward and appear and request they get taken down Sound like people want to find him more than he wants to take the pics down is my guess, I think he will stay hidden and I doubt we hear anything on the subject.
I think once you post something publicly on the internet they become public domain, the same as if someone took a picture from a public place like a street or sidewalk. Even if it's you or your home it's legal. Once you post something public on the internet I think it's out there, you can't take that back. I also doubt the OP took them down intentionally too. It's more likely the image or file hosting site he used lapsed or he failed to pay and his account was...
It did not catch me, I tried to watch but I lost interest. It's on my server I might try again after the next one airs and see how it develops.
Now that I think about it this is nice too: make a library short cut to a frequently used folder so you can jump to it any time you want from any window without having to go the long way to find it. Makes dragging and dropping easy. I only put the dash in front to make them appear first, special characters are an easy way to make it first as they are considered before the letter A in alphabetical ordering. Set up something like that for your folders you use often...
You make a great point. My wife throws a fit if I fool around with the HTPC or the server while she is trying to watch something. Right now as I type this I am managing media on my workstation, and she is streaming on the roku in our living room. I do all the media management on my high end desktop because I love the control I have with triple monitors and high quality mouse and keyboard- it's just easier. And it does not bother anyone else. When I am done I just...
Lol that baby seems so angry, I am guessing it's due to lack of progress pictures
Usually bigger drivers offer more ouput- if you care about serious output step up to FUSION 8 or even a FUSION 12. Multiple drivers usually will give you more output, but about the ohm thing you are not considering just turning the volume a bit louder. In the real world that won't matter much because with the 12 ohm load vs the 8 ohm load I doubt your amp is turned all the way up.
Bass is hard to control with the way room interacts with those frequencies. Ideally, you'd want 4 subs. One in each corner, two on the floor and two on the ceiling. That would get you the best response generally in a normal shaped and size room. Most won't go that far to put subs on the ceiling, but spreading out a few in multiple different locations is often a better result than a single monster sub. Output might be the same in a theoretical modeling- but...
You are arguing with yourself ajhieb, and you crapped all over an otherwise good thread. My advice is care less about being right, and care more about providing valuable input and people will care more about what you say. There is a difference in making a small correction to pointing out a technical detail or inaccuracy in a genuine effort to be helpful, versus being obnoxious with five hundred quotes and endless bantering trying to seem right or prove another wrong. ...