or Connect

Posts by Mfusick

If your attic inst relatively sealed then you have an inefficient house Depending on location makes this matter or not. If the wind blows hard and you feel a draft I'd hate to have that heating bill.
If you were closer I'd finish it for half that I'd encourage you to tackle on your own. Do you have an air compressor that can spray paint or clear ? It's more time consuming than it is hard, take your time it will come out fine. Do you want to stain it ? Or paint it ?
I definitely watched it way too many times. My younger brother and I probably watched it 100 times.
http://www.maximumpc.com/msi_z97_xpower_ac_motherboard_comes_delid_die_guard_naked_haswell_chips_2014 This looks kinda cool ^
Wow. That's pretty nice
I use both so I'd like to just figure out how easily to make PLEX not get confused or try to scrape my trailers. I had the same trouble with the "video themes" but making the folders "hidden" did the trick.To answer your question,I use plex in the ipad only; never on the HTPC.
Explain this better ? I am not sure my Hitachi router came with a parallel guide. Should it have ? If not I'd have to buy one of those just the same right ?This is the router I have:
I have a brand new Hitachi router I bought in the summer when I made some raise panel cabinet doors that should work good (although it's not a plunge router). I would need a jig for it, or I can suffer through the zip tool some more and spend about the same on burning through spiral bits at an alarmingly fast rate.Where can I buy a jig locally ? I'll go in the morning and get one.
So that is an advantage for a single SSID ...
So did you get that door painted and installed?