or Connect

Posts by Alexi

I think the High End fair in Frankfurt that starts next weekend will have a lot of new 4K AVR's, I have heard from people at Marantz/Denon that they will release some models then, that will begin to sell in June in Europe.
haha thats a good point!
I myself have been holding out for a HDMI 2 compliant preamp preferably whit well implemented Sabre ES9018 DAC-chips, that doesn't look like a huge ugly black or silver box. And please no more blue leds!
Any specific track?
Lindsey Stirlings music is now available on Spotify in Sweden, so I have started measuring the tracks. Most bass is focused around 50Hz in a few occasions on "Crystalize" it gets close to my +50dB bottom line level
This MOG server only services The United States, Puerto Rico, and The Virgin Islands. Your IP address indicates you are in Sweden.
So who will be first out whit a HDMI 2.0 AVR?
Code:Ok, I thoght the spec was what they released in Januari...
Theres lots of new 2013 AVR's comming out now, but no HDMI 2.0... Why not?
I think more and more high-end 2-ch preamps will have built in DAC:s and even HDMI on some. I'm thinking of going that route a nice looking simple, and userfriendly preamp and then hide something like a Marantz 1603 for surround channel handling.