or Connect

Posts by MADDOG

Thank you Dogone and Merry Christmas to you and your family God bless you
Hi Mandarax, just to let you know I'm just a novice at best and all I have owned for the past ten years have been DLP's and my last one was the Samsung SP-H710AE from Jason. I now have the RS15 I got from Jason back in May and this is just my (opinion) the RS15 is not sharp nor eye popping color (yes, the blacks are xxx times better) and for most people the blacks are a high priority, but for me I prefer razor sharp image and the color of the DLP. From what I have read...
I think the new Epson PJ’s will have top notch black’s better color and 10 times shaper then the new jvc at the same price just my two cents
Thank you KJSmitty & Kelvin1965S I will either buy the VideoEQ Pro or wait and see if the rs40 will satisfy my needs if so I will see if Jason will help me upgrading to the RS40. PS. I love living in whitefish my house is 12 mils north on highway 93 and down lupfer RD 3 mils. I can see the lights on the back side of big mountain
I love my new RS15 from Jason but coming from the DLP world I really miss my eye popping color so I was looking at Video Processors mainly for good CMS for better overall color Like the TruVue eeColor Processor or AV Foundry Video EQ Pro any suggestions would be appreciated __________________ Life is Through the Son
I love my new RS15 from Jason but coming from the DLP world I really miss my eye popping color so I was looking at Video Processors mainly for good CMS for better overall color Like the TruVue eeColor Processor or AV Foundry Video EQ Pro any suggestions would be appreciated
I love my new RS15 from Jason but coming from the DLP world I really miss my eye popping color so I was looking at Video Processors mainly for good CMS for better overall color Like the TruVue eeColor Processor or AV Foundry Video EQ Pro any suggestions would be appreciated
I hive the RS15 and the Lumagen looks like a good upgrade
I love it in Whitefish
Im looking for a good 110" 16:9 screen for my RS15 I have a total light control home theater room. I will be using the projector for movies, direct TV, sports and all around TV use. P.S The pj will be 12' from screen Michael