or Connect

Posts by rsh

To be precise - I have not suggested the bonded leather instead of leather/vinyl combo, but rather an alternative to that. In terms of durability, scratch resistance, comfort I would say that the bonded leather and the top grain leather that we use are quite equal. I would choose the cover based on the desired look. Leather has some sheen to it and more of a smooth surface. The bonded leather has matte finish with a little "crocodile" pattern, and will give more...
What exactly does it mean? Are you offering to have the screen of a different color but white or gray ? The room does not have just one focal point. There are always a few of those. If everything in the room has the same color, it is depressing and boring. Without compromising the video and audio quality the room needs to have at least a few colors, which should complement each other...
Everything black? It is too depressing.... I would not recommend doing the chairs in BLACK. You want them to be a focal point, so I would do RED, COGNAC or GRAY...
The only chair that have bucket seat is Escape-1019, and the armless piece that is needed to build a 3 seat couch configuration is not available in this style group because all the controls are on the cup holder, hence you need at least one arm.
mutually exclusive - cannot do that...If you go with the straight set of 3, it would be:5301, 3901, 5201IO IOI OI ----> IOIOIOIalso can be rearranged into:3901, 5301, 5201IOI IO OI ----> IOIIOOIor5301, 5201. 3901IO OI IOI ----> IOOIIOIIf you go with the 3 seat couch configuration:5301, 5401, 5201IO O OI ---> IOOOIYou can use the removable armrests , but that is all you can do... IOiOiOI
Berkline 13174 It is an imported version of the 45090
Scott, a few things: 1. The chairs are also Buttkicker Ready - the BK plate and kinetic rubber isolators are factory preinstalled, and you can easily install mini or advanced BK4-4 buttkickers when / if you decide to add them at later point (not advertised on our website yet either). We even provide bolts and nuts for that. 2. Because of the rubber isolators even if you put the chairs on the hardwood floor or tile they should not move much. The chairs are quite heavy...
Folks, Just FYI: trucking companies are increasing their shipping charges by at least 5% by the end of March...
Contact me off line. I may be able to help you out...
french_guy, You can get the home theater recliners in couch configuration - IOOOI, and that will allow for each seat to recline independently. You can also use removable armrests and convert that configuration into IOiOiOi when necessary...