or Connect

Posts by LordTyler

And standard 2d performance please!
I ended up going with a logitech k800 and a razer mamba. Expensive but works great. I sit 15 ft from my computer and I get no lag or skipping even when playing FPS. I tried several other bluetooth and rf mice and keyboards but this is the first combo that has worked flawlessly for me. Good luck!
http://www.epson.co.jp/e/newsroom/20...s_20091109.htm I dont know if this has been posted elsewhere but here it is.
Yes thank you I took advantage of this yesterday.
Well to me the lack of inclusion of HDMI 1.4 is a deal breaker. I do not upgrade my components very often and this is one feature that my next AVR will have to have.
Does anyone have a solution to the PS3 slim outputting no sound to the rear channels of a 7.1 system for games that are in 5.1 PCM besides changing the audio settings each time? I am bitstreaming for movies so it is all good there but it is annoying for games to not be able to use the matrix modes on my AVR.
Does anyone have a solution to the PS3 slim outputting no sound to the rear channels of a 7.1 system for games that are in 5.1 PCM besides changing the audio settings each time? I am bitstreaming for movies so it is all good there but it is annoying for games to not be able to use the matrix modes on my AVR.
the 4810 is also rumored to have HDMI 1.4 inputs as well.
Thanks for the reply. I did get it figured out after 5 hours of messing with it. Turns out that I had to completely uninstall the catalyst drivers and rename the ATI folder in the programs folder to something else before reinstalling the new 9.3 drivers. After I did that it was all good!! So make sure when you update your drivers that you uninstall the old ones completely!!
Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? This is REALLY frustrating me as it SHOULD be working but it is not. Thanks...