or Connect

Posts by MHoefler

I've updated IsoStarter to v1.2. New download link is in post 1. ************************************* Change Log ************************************* v1.2 Switched from ShellExecute to Create Process for more reliable starting and waiting for process end Have fun!
Hi! It seems as if MPC-HC ignores the "Default" and "Forced" flags of streams in an mkv file. No matter how I set these flags, MPC-HC always seems to use the first audio stream (and subtitles). After playing around with Haali Media Splitter, I at least managed to make MPC-HC play the default audio track when a media file is opened. However, there still remains one mystery: how do I configure the combination of MPC-HC and Haali to select forced subtitles...
New version 1.1 is available for download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cbnd2n...arter v1.1.rar ************************************* Change Log ************************************* v1.1 Added automatic refresh rate change Added support for mkv Added pre and post commands Added support for right and left cursor keys Fixed sorting of media list Fixed various small bugs Have fun!
If that's true, then it'd be easy to get rid of the Moovielink stuff: simply file a law suit complaining that something's installed on your computer by Cyberlink without your permission (even better: when you explicitely deny the installation). You can not lose this law suit and if you are in the USA, you might even get rich from it And you can also complain about this to the providers of the moovielink data (or the company that pays Cyberlink for displaying the cr__p),...
If you are looking for an easy solution for watching BluRay ISOs, check the Thread about "IsoStarter". It's a simple stand-alone HTPC front-end that can be used with any media player. I also recommend ArcSoft TMT3 at the moment, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how SlyPlayer will perform. Regards!
IsoStarter is a simple front end for HTPCs for selecting and starting media files. Originally written to start ISO images of BluRays without the need of a mouse and keyboard, it now also supports any other media file type. It lists the available media files, (optionally) displays some information about the movies and supports starting of any media file. Unlike other media browsers, IsoStarter can be used with all programs used to play different media types. It's...
I don't have any AntiVirus program on my HTPC and I have disabled Windows Defender. I play ISOs from local hard disks (no network streaming, etc.) and the machine has no connection to the internet. I'm using the "23Hz" refresh rate in CCC 9.9. I've tried 2 different computers, one with Win7 RTM x64 and the other with Vista x86. Both show the issue. I use TMT3. It's always the same: the video begins to stutter after about 20-30 minutes. There's no sign of any extraordinary...
I have the same problem, under Vista x86 and Win7 RTM x64. Drives me nuts - I have no idea what's causing it. I've tried disabling various programs, changed settings, etc., but nothing seems to help. Did anybody solve this issue? Regards!
No, I won't turn it down, because I specifically bought the "Light Power Edition" because I need it to fill my large screen (355x200 cm)! Also, I already tried the low lamp mode (as you can read in my last message) and it showed the same problem! And I don't care if it takes 15 minutes to burn in or 30 minutes - this must not happen at all! If I use a device according to it's specification (and even exactly to it's recommendation for the Light Power Edition), I expect it...
Ok, I got the replacement projector yesterday and I followed the same routine as last time: put it in lamp mode high, color mode vivid, iris off and switched on the projector menu. Then I tried to set it up properly (zoom, focus and lens shift) which again took about 30 minutes due to the crappy mechanic of the lens shift. After that, I displayed the gray test image and voila: the menu was burned in again! So it's not only my unit, but obviously all TW5000s. Maybe it...