or Connect

Posts by garyttu

What is the cheapest z2 ceiling mount available? I'm looking for one with about a foot extension and i'm a little wary about making one myself....
What will provide better results - parkland or BO cloth?
1100 hours? That sucks...I thought these things were rated at like 2000-3000 in eco mode? This the same type of numbers for all projectors or is the Sanyo just cheapin' it?
Yeah I was looking for 106" - guess if I want to try parkland its going to have to be ordered... Any other ideas?
Well I was going to do a BO cloth DIY screen for my Z2. Only problem is I just realized that BO cloth is only 54" high according to these forums and I was planning on a 106" (96" x 56" w/ border) screen. Anyone have another solution that offers as good or better performance as the BO cloth w/ the Z2. Painting the drywall is not an option because I don't want to sand down the texture already there. I'm still looking for the cheap solution with good results while still...
When you paint a screen using the recommended paint solutions on this forum...what do you actually paint? Blackout cloth? plastic sheets?
So the Momitsu is my current front runner...Do any others offer anything worth switching to another for? Especially the Bravo D2?
I'm using my Sanyo Z2 projector and am in the market for a sub-$250 DVI DVD player so I can do 720p through DVI. Is it worth waiting for the new models coming out this summer? I know the new Bravo is out which is in consideration... Anyone have any recommendations for the Z2 be it the new Bravo D2, old Bravo D1, Momitsu v880, etc.? What are the pros/cons for each in this setup? I've searched a bit around the forums but was unlucky in finding any specific...
Well that's kind of my thought....it is like only 3 pixels in a few seconds and only during dark scenes areas noticable.... I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing PERFECTION using their RAM DVI cable over that length just for the piece of mind its the norm not a fault in the cable I should replace while I have time...
I am using a 30' RAM Elec. DVI Cable with my Z2. I don't seem to have a major issue with sparklies using this cable but occasionally in dark scenes I can see maybe 3-4 over 4-5 seconds.... Is this to be expected no matter what with a run of this type or should I look into RAMs 30 day replacement? In other words, is this going to happen no matter what with a 30' cable, or should I have ZERO sparklies 100%. I don't get the regular sparklie issues some people have...