or Connect

Posts by blitzkreig

The Canadian Cancer institute would recommend SPF 30 with that combination!!!
Bump! I need a direct link to version 4.xx. The Samsung website is almost as inane as their software.
Holy Smokes ... In the wrong hands that could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.
I haven't seen this measure discussed but it is a sure cure for VB problems. The AFDB VB cure There are even a DIY instructions! Building an AFDB
exhaust noise: 22 railways That would be pretty loud wouldn't it ...
Quote: Originally Posted by miltimj I think my 32" CRT TV looks better in ambient light (than it does in the dark)... Too many foot lamberts for dark viewing.. To add contrast you could wear sunglasses ... :p
Quote: Originally Posted by robgrobg I've read this a few times since coming back to AVSforum recently. I've looked all around the site but can't find where anything is being offered for sale (other than privately I mean). Can someone point me in the right direction? Is there a "web store" here somewhere? Thanks... Rob I know what you mean. That is why I mention it. It is like the button to get there is tough to find ... AVS Product lines...
I bought my HS10 back in late '02. One of the very first batch. It has has worked faithfully for me until just last week ... with only 1500 hours on it ... Nope not the dread "lamp bug" ... worse. "Prism Block" failure I believe is the term used. It fires up nicely but with a huge jagged magenta squiggle line running the entire width of the screen. It's worse than driving a car with a cracked windshield right in your line of sight. The estimate is...
It is now ... they seem to go up and down with a certain regularity. Try this one:www.lindy-usa.com HOLY SMOKES they have a 20 meter cable now. They must have some kind of special shielding ...
I hear you Haneke. There is plenty of "stuff" you will end up getting from that local who demo'd you the projector. The fact is that these guys margins on the actual projector ain't that high. It's not him that is charging a $1,000 dollars more ... it's all the middle men who take a slice before it gets to him. I got pretty friendly with a local dealer from whom I bought my screen and projector mount stuff. He plainly told me that some online deals are quite a...