or Connect

Posts by NetworkTV

None of what you posted would be legal except for the girl who buys bottles of lemonade and sells them at a profit.In the first case, your brother would be selling copyrighted material without permission. Now, if he simply let you tap into his slingbox, then it would fall under fair use do to "inconsequential use", much like making a mix tape (or mix CD or even mix tracks on an MP3 player) would be. Technically, fair use only covers the brother using the slingbox, but it's...
Yeah, and it's very likely she didn't answer the door because either a) she was busy in the basement doing "spy stuff" or b) she was hoping Paige would simply go away to avoid having to have contact at all (then she would call Phillip to warn him). By the time Paige came into the house, announcing herself, it's likely "Aunty" already knew she was there and had prepared herself to play the role.In fact, I'm almost certain she was up to something in the basement based on her...
Well, I will say that the original 21 Jump Street series was based on actual undercover operations in inner city schools in the 70's and 80's. Therefore, it's not completely out of the question to have a young looking operative.Don't forget, she's essentially there to observe and look for trouble, not perform espionage like the older adults do. She likely doesn't have to do things like dead drops, steal or duplicate documents, take out enemy threats or recruit double...
Yeah.......but........If you look at the rates for all the ESPN, channels you'll notice it's only the main ESPN that is getting the large amount it does. ESPN2 is less than a buck and the rest of the lineup gets even less than that, despite being in almost as many homes and often getting similar ratings as the main ESPN channel.If you average the cost for the entire ESPN channel lineup, you really only end up with less than a couple bucks per channel.That puts it more in...
Again, not true.The lifetime subscription is tied to the box only if you opt to upgrade. If it dies, they'll replace it. My father had a box for 6 years when the hard drive died. He called them up and only had to pay for shipping to get a replacement. His lifetime subscription continued with the new one.Now, if he chose to upgrade to a new box without the old one breaking, he'd have to get a new subscription.This is similar to what happens with DirecTV. If the equipment...
Then again, by looking like he was freaking out about her taking her trip alone, he appears to be the type of Dad where you roll your eyes when you say "Dad" instead of being Dad** like he was before. She may have actually been sidetracked a bit from investigating her parents and be more prone to doing typical rebellious teenager stuff for a while.**One of two parents that are up to something that you can't quite figure out, but there's definitely something going on...
One of the things that kind of wrecked it for me was dropping the flat fee for overnight shipping upgrades. While I get that it was costing them a great deal of money, it's another perk that went away even before the price hike. I'm not sure how it became my problem they didn't consider how many people would take advantage of that upgrade. I'm sure many people used it all the time and that was getting expensive, but there are probably many like me that only used it for...
Actually, yes there is.What came off the tower is ATSC MPEG2 video. What Aereo creates for you is re-compressed MPEG4 video that is encrypted and converted to IP data. They're creating something that didn't exist before they created it for you.Actually, they really do. By restricting access only to subscribers, they are creating a closed circuit feed of the content that causes them to become an MSO. It's already been shown that a multi-channel service provider needs...
Kathy Bates?If she channeled her Annie character from Misery, she'd be awesome at that "I'm going to kill you because I love you" mannerism...
I believe the one word you're looking for is "yowzaa"....