or Connect

Posts by wegafan

YES, i agree, keep the reviews coming. Since I can't seem to make up my mind either. I am a little bit puzzled by the bad pixels developing over time, :-( Although, I am a little more confident by the number of people seeming to like the GWII over the 507. I am 9 ft away from my screen as well, and was going to go with the 60'! I doubt you wanna say to yourself, "I wish I had went for the 60" after it is too late... I have heard that 9.5 ft is ideal for...
:-) Sorry for the typos, I reread what I typed and :-( I think I got out what I wanted to say, although, I am now eager to hear someone more knowledgable about PS2/GC, on what the options/opportunities for HD content are... Anyone? Also, about the grainy comment. I currently have a 32 inch XBR, and the other night I started watching ESPN Saturday Football through Directv, and well the picture was UGLY... I can only imagine what would happen played through a...
Hello Fog, Well, basically the Xbox will give the best graphics. Of course games come into play here. Where someone would say this PS2 game is better looking than this other Xbox game. In comparing the two systems with games that have come out for both, well the Xbox for the most part should come up the winner. However, is it easy to tell the difference? Not exactly. You will need a trained eye for the most part, to see the "improvements" or subtle improvements. ...
Hey Fong, How do you feel about the center speaker below the screen. Bother you at all? Just wondering, I will have to do the same thing! Unless, I use a tall speaker stand that will hover it over the top of the screen behind the tv.., thus it will sit backa bout 2.5 feet.... Hmmm...Maybe...anyway... Let me know! Later!