or Connect

Posts by CKL

You can use Powerstrip to control the RGB contrast and brightness. There is a testing pattern generator for PC in Colorvision's website for download. Or you install the Colorfacts software into the PC which needs to be calibrate, then Colorfacts will generate the testing pattern automatically.
I believe that the upgrade software to S2Pro may be different from the original one. The upgrade one should be allowed to use with STV sensor.
Jeff, Thanks for your explanation. I borrow an Eyeone Pro from my friend who bought the Eyeone Photo package. I've compared Eyeone Pro with Eyeone Monitor using Colorfacts Pro 6.0. Both are facing to the screen. The xy coordinates at CIE of primary and secondary colors from both sensor are quite close. But the color temp of 30-100IRE from Eyeone Pro are 1000K higher than that from Eyeone Monitor. My eyes told me that Eyeone Monitor with Colorfacts seems to record...
The local dealer told me that the colormeter bundled with Spyder2, SpyderTV and Spyder2 Pro are the same. So SpyderTV user can upgrade to S2Pro by software only.
Jeff, It is a good idea to provide software for Colorfacts to use with the diffuser. Do you think if it is possible to place ND filter in front of the Eyeone so as to measure the direct light from the projector?
CC20R cuts around 25% of luminance. Scotty already has 81C and he wants to lower the black level further. That's why I suggest him to add CC20R instead of ND filter. If you are happy with 81C, then no need to consider CC20R. You know to obtain higher CR it will cut more luminance. Every user should find a balance point between CR and brightness in his own setup relating to the screen size, gain and personal taste. I suggest to use Dynamic mode because it provides...
ND filter will cut a lot of luminance without improving the contrast. I suggest you to add CC20R on 81C so as to lower the black level and improve the CR at the same time.
Quote: Originally Posted by TomHuffman OK, now I'm throughouly confused. 3. ColorFacts 6 includes all drivers on a USB dongle, so I really don't know what you mean when you write "After installing the driver from Program Files/Colorfacts/Drivers" All the drivers of hardwares supported by Colorfacts are stored in c:/Program Files/Colorfacts/Drivers/. When you connect the hardware to your PC via USB or serial port, your PC will detect the new...
Quote: Originally Posted by dna After adjusting for the difference in throw distance loss, that's about a 34% difference. If I understand your comment above, one reading is from one projector and another is from another. Comparing two different projectors and bulbs doesn't tell us too much about bulb loss since we don't know what the second one (the one at 175 hours) was when new. It could have been considerably different from the first projector due...
Tom, Go to Gretagmacthe Online shop and the page of "Item included", you will find Eyeone Beamer/Design/Photo all bundle with Eyeone Pro spectrophotometer where you need to select "Eyeone Beamer" in Colorfacts. Datacolor does sell standalone Colorfacts software and they recommend to use with Gretagmacthe Eyeone Beamer package. Is Eyeone Display2 sensor really the latest version of the Sequel Imaging trichomat? Sequel trichomat supposes to be able measuring...