or Connect

Posts by videobruce

No. New bug added.Can we try for 2 TB?? I changed the max drive size.Obviously not. Nope. I only tried a few recordings on the same day.After a number of conversations, the following has come out;1. This was marketed for the masses as a cheap tuner,2. This is their first DVR,3. Whatever testing was done overseas, it had to very minimal,4. Their people here had no input on any of this. The products are sent over and their people here have to sort through all of it, then...
The reason I asked about reflections is, I see a internal reflection as you describe when off during the day. It is an internal reflection off the mirror that shows as you described.
The red "R" should mean it is recording at the time.
I can't duplicate the problem. Either I am missing something, or something else is wrong.I deleted recordings accessed from the shortcut to "Recordings" and I deleted them via the long route, through the menu, then to "Recordings". I hate to ask, but could you give a step by step scenario of the situation.
Fox news is a premium channel??That's as bad as saying QVC or HSN is a premium channel. Now, if we could get back to the thread.
I'm glad you added "true" to the statement.
And you know of this how?? Exactly what does Sony have to do with this?
Are you sure you aren't getting reflections from lighting or windows? Do you see it at night with no direct lighting towards the screen?
All five selections should be available for component as they are for HDMI.; 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p Updated post 3. .
Deregulation at work. Again. When will it stop?