or Connect

Posts by aiyagari

For the first time I had a problem logging into Netflix. I have 1.39 firmware. Using a wired connection. I fixed it in a few minutes: - From the UI-100 error screen do:   Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-Up-Up-Up-Up - Choose "Deregister" option.  - When dialog box saying "Deregistered Successfully" comes don't press OK, just shut the player OFF - Turn on the player - Use the menus to enter Netflix, not the Netflix button - Reenter login and password - This fixes it,...
There must be something wrong with your unit - seems like it is not turning off. When on it can get hot (I use the 12V trigger to drive a Gentle Typhoon AP15 fan), but when off it should cool down. I do not use CEC (which is called HDMI Control in the menu, I think) - try turning that off because that feature of HDMI is generally problematic - I use a universal remote with macros to automate my system rather than relying on things like CEC. 
Works fine for me. Are you using Wired or Wireless?
I have found the SPDIF output fairly useless as Samsung limits it to 2 channel only. I used it briefly to stream Netflix in stereo until I got a BD player which could do DD+. Now I no longer have a need to select the SPDIF on the Samsung. 
I just searched for actors on my 220 and it worked fine. It works as long as there are movies available for streaming by that actor. You may have to scroll down the list as the actors are in the "people" section of the results. 
Obviously tapatalk is posting in this forum too. But not in "The Official Panasonic DMP-BDT220/320/500" thread in the Blu-Ray players forum.
I have the a problem with posting on my iPhone. I am able to post in the "Post Testing Area", but not in the Panasonic 220 forum! So it is definitely something weird in the site configuration. I tried clearing the cache, it didn't help.
I just searched for actors on my 220 and it worked fine. It works as long as there are movies available for streaming by that actor. You may have to scroll down the list as the actors are in the "people" section of the results.
Test 3
Seems that we should be able to debug this problem ourselves among this forum as there are enough people with different experiences. I'd love to get to the bottom of this since it's working great for me and I am very happy with the picture and DD+ sound quality. If everyone could post the following, we can make a nice statistical table that should give us some insight: Firmware version Wired or Wireless If Wireless, is double speed on Netflix "manage video quality"...