or Connect

Posts by davedelite

Source?Also, do you know when this week and from whom?
Please share your complete calibration settings once you have them.....
Phone number is 866.848.0959Link is http://www.sharpusa.com/SharpDirect/ProtectionPlans.asAnd they told me that so long as it is US product, new, and with valid serial number, they stand behind their base wty and you can get this 3 years added on to the original 1 year for something like $240-290 (can't recall) for TVs that are between $5,000 and $7,499. You only need a valid receipt from a realistic business. No craigslist or ebay ....... but the supposed blackballing of...
I am no Sonos homer.......having just bought a couple of pieces before realizing how empowering this system will be for my outdoor application and use cases by mixing connect amps with outdoor grade speakers and passive subwoofers with playbar's at 2 of my outdoor TVs that are weather protected......But your comment leads me to believe that you are not that knowledgeable on the system......I have a high end theater config in my home....and built a previous home theater in...
I am trying to determine if the 745u and/or the 657u will pass 5.1 through its optical output port to the Sonus Playbar for all content that arrives via an HDMI cable into a source input of the respective Sharp (745u or 657u). I think I read somewhere that some smaller sized models of sharp TV's did not provide full 5.1 to connected soundbars or other amplifiers with connection to the optical output of the Sharp TV. Hence, the reason for my question as it pertains to...
I am trying to determine if the 745u and/or the 657u will pass 5.1 through its optical output port to the Sonus Playbar for all content that arrives via an HDMI cable into a source input of the respective Sharp (745u or 657u). I think I read somewhere that some smaller sized models of sharp TV's did not provide full 5.1 to connected soundbars or other amplifiers with connection to the optical output of the Sharp TV. Hence, the reason for my question as it pertains to...
Looking for best economical place to buy the 90" and get a reputable 5 year extended warranty on it. Fine with xx745 or xx657 model. Any suggestions? I'm not how how good extended warranty is from on-line sellers.....and have had perception that Costco and Sam's stand behind their extended warranties better......and at least best buy I can holler at locally if ever needed. But, I don't see any available at sam's or costco and the bb deal is long gone........
I have an SR8001 and have recently moved residences. My new configuration will no longer use the 7.1 in the main room, rather, the 5.1 in main room and use the last two remaining amps for 2 channel on my patio. I know its overkill, but I am going to put a subwoofer on my patio My question is the following. If I use the LFE (by splitting the signal for two subwoofers, one for the main room and a small one for the patio) will the LFE crossover I set in the main setup (say...
I also have Ice Age 3 and that is 7.1 and it did work!! So, my complaints are much ado about nothing as certain discs that I thought were DTS-HD MA 7.1 were actually 5.1. The confusion is that it appears that my stand alone BR player is matrixing out or somehow sending DTS-HD MA 5.1 across as 7.1 LPCM to my AVR.....so without further research I THOUGHT the original source itself was 7.1 before putting it into the HTPC as I was going by the channel count and audio output...
So I am running 32 bit....wonder if that is making a difference since I can't see any other difference.