or Connect

Posts by trailblazer

Turned on WMGK (102.9) in Philly and no HD signal. Anyone have an idea whats going on?
Worked since day one and never had a problem with it and still going strong.
Laser disks can only be output via composite or S-VHS.
Turned to 101.5 the other day and noticed that they are now transmitting an HD signal. During the week it is all talk with music on the weekends.
After using my Darbee for 4 months without an issue, the unit just reset itself without doing anything. The evening before it was the way I had it set and than the following evening is was set back to its factory default state. Why would the unit reset itself in such a way? I hope this is not an indication of a problem starting to occur with the unit.
I live in Central NJ and have my antenna pointing to Philly because I find more variety on these stations than I do NY. Also, I can pick up more HD Radio stations out of Philly than I can out of NY that I want to listen too. Also, the HD signal is so much cleaner (no noise) and better separation.
I have a Marantz AV8003 outputting to the Darbee which outputs to an Epson 1080 Pro Projector and have not had any issues with the Marantz.What kind of issues are you experiencing?
Set your OPPO to LPCM.
Played Total Recall last evening and experienced Dolby TrueHD dropouts numerous times. Length of time on the dropouts was variable, but never a hiccup with the video which was excellent. Switched my OPPO BDP83 to LPCM and no further issues. Audio was being fed to a Marantz AV8003 when I had the dropouts. This is the first time I ran into this problem on my Marantz decoding a bitstream feed since i bought it a few years ago.
Played Total Recall last evening and experienced Dolby TrueHD dropouts numerous times. Length of time on the dropouts was variable, but never a hiccup with the video which was excellent. Switched my OPPO BDP83 to LPCM and no further issues. Audio was being fed to a Marantz AV8003 when I had the dropouts. This is the first time I ran into this problem on my Marantz decoding a bitstream feed since i bought it a few years ago.