or Connect

Posts by djqwik

Looks like it has to be an analog source. That means I need a toslink to analog adapter for my apple tv. Then I can parallel the audio on another input for zone 2. Is this the only way? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have an apple tv hooked up to one of the hdmi inputs on my denon 2112ci. When listening to music on the apple tv, I want to be able to hear music in zone 2. It will nit let me send the apple tv to zone 2. Why? Is there any way to get this working? I read somewhere you cannot send hdmi devices to zone 2 but nit sure if hat I read is correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
already have that. The official denon app works better... But the one you mentions is also great!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Some of my equipment is older.... Some is new... I haven had luck with anything but ir blasters. How would I control the tv.. Is an lg 3d 55 inch Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Most of the iOS based programs seem to use a single ir blaster. That will not work as all of my equipment is rack mounted and needs those stick on ir devices. that's what I have now with my ir extender. Also, since the tv is in the main room, the iOS device needs to be able to control it as well... Now sure how.....Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I'm looking for the bet iPad app and controller that can act as a remote for my a system that is Ina rack I another room with tv over the filers place. Is this possible? If there isn't an app and controller, is there a touch screen universal remote that will show functions of denon receiver [including the Internet radio and zones]l. I do have a remote extender right now so I can use there remotes to control the pieces in the rack.... Thanks...... Sent from my iPad...
Ok thanks... It sounds good as currently setup, so I'll leave as is for now...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDToday i turned it down. Now it no longer at -12 but you can't hear any bass because this is. Floor firing sub and shouldn't be behind. Wall ... I turned it back up some but now it's back to -12. Also it set Italy 100 hz lfe which is what the sub is set at... At the highest setting on they it sounds awful.
following suggestions and the web site, I set the sub to 120hz as the FAQ said To. I dont think the sub hits as hard. Should I set it to something else and run auto setup? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD Edit... I changed to 100hz and ran setup... Lowered sub volume but still -12 no matter how low i set sub volume... Sounds good though... Set it at 11.5 tonight after a rerun of setup. Also auto setup configured front speakers to large and surround to small...
I don't get it.. the sub is a floor firing sub and is behind a wall with a grate. Last night I tried lowering the volume and still got -12 but it sounds really good. I doth see why this is a nono ... I know what the FAQ says... But IMO it sound great... In fact the sub sounds better then when I used my old hk receiver.... Can someone explain in plain English why having it at -12 and moving it back to -15 isn't ok? Most people probably would not even look at the levels...