or Connect

Posts by natas777

Ok first of all does this thing have a DVI connection or not. After reading through the site people say it does not. But after going to http://www.consumer.philips.com/glob...352_us_lft.pdf it says it does have a DVI connection....so which is it. The people here that have this unit can you give me the pro's and con's of this unit? I am very interested in this particular HDTV because A) the price is right b) It has Anti-Burn in procedures built in. BTW how is the...
Ok man this is starting to make me go crazy lol. So far I have narrowed it down to 51UWX20B, 51swx20b or one of the Toshiba models. I have heard nothing about the panasonics. Does this 53 inch unit that BudShark speak of have a DVI connection? BTW: If anyone has any of the units I listed and you want to PM me with why I should consider this over another please tell me. Give me your personal experience with them etc.
I have read that the Phillips have a special Automatic Phosphor Aging Compensation built in that stop Burn in. Because of this I think I will more and likely go with the 55PP9352....but I can't find any information if this thing has a DVI connection or not...
Well I just got through reading some information and I am a little concerned. First of all this TV that I will be buying will be used half the time to play xbox and gamecube and the other half watching tv and DVD's. So from what I read these tv's will have burn in problems and I also hear that they only project about a 6-8 year lifetime. Do any of these tv's come with anything to help stop the burn in process?
The Hitachi's look nice. I'm thinking about getting the 53SDX20B or one of the nice phillips units. I looked at the sony's also and they seem to be really nice....but from reading here I may not get one of these. Any other opinions?
The DLP looks nice but is a little over what I want to pay. What do you guys think about the Pioneer HDTV's?
Hrmm I haven't heard much about the pioneer units. Does this unit have a DVI connector....and do you have a computer hooked up to it?
Well you guys all seems to be the pro's here on this. I have roughly around $2500 to spend on a RP HDTV. I looked into getting a projector but it seems to be to much of a hassel. I went out today to a few shops and was totally disapointed with everyones setup. I guess when you have all the HDTV's spliced together and some with the brighness turned way up its hard to truly see the difference. A sales person was telling me the Mit's Platinum series are the best in his...
Ok guys I was originally going to go with a HDTV but later discovered the LCD projectors. My main concern here is brightness of the screen. Lets say for instance you don't have a seperate room to dedicate the Projector and screen to. If I go through with a LCD projector the unit and screen will go in my living room. I am worried about lights being turned on in the living room or kitchen. Will the living room need to be completly dark for the screen to be seen. I...