or Connect

Posts by jason002

I'm interested as well. I've bought high power Dalite in the past, but I'm moving to a dedicated theater room and wondering if this 2.2 material could work in my new setup. Anybody have an update on the WraithVeli? Thanks
Thanks for all of the excellent replies! You guys are awesome. I really appreciate all of the information. It confirms a lot of what I was thinking, but I was totally unsure and I would hate to have my house wired up wrong when the sheetrock went up. Doh! That would totally suck. Please, do not hesitate to add any other suggestions if you think of them. THANKS, guys jason
Hey networking wizards, I'm not very educated when it comes to setting up a network. Pretty much an idiot. I've been searching around quite a bit to try to figure things out, but have not found any simple answers. We are building a new home, and I would like to run cat6 throughout the house. Also I would like to be able to use something like WDTV in four rooms that access content in a 5th room(study). How do I go about setting this up properly? Do I have to run more...
Probably a dumb question, but on the 2313ci can you input your video signal through HDMI and output that inofrmation as component video? Thanks, J
anybody know if you can save a display setting to be the default when starting the projector? i find it annoying to have to load my setting each time i fire up the projector. i couldn't find any posts concerning this...i'm gonna go thumb through the manual now. thanks for your replies, jason
Repost from previous page (Just checking your eyeballs): I just upgraded from my HS10 to the AE900. I am very pleased with the contrast improvement. That was my main reason for changing projectors. It was impossible to play video games with dark scenes on the HS10. The AE900 seems to handle them well using the "Natural" display setting. I do have some VB on yellow, green, and pale fields. I was unable to get rid of it completely with the flicker and panel tweaks. I...
I just upgraded from my HS10 to the AE900. I am very pleased with the contrast improvement. That was my main reason for changing projectors. It was impossible to play video games with dark scenes on the HS10. The AE900 seems to handle them well using the "Natural" display setting. I do have some VB on yellow, green, and pale fields. I was unable to get rid of it completely with the flicker and panel tweaks. I am curious, for those that see no VB just how good...
not that it's my choice as the worst dvd transfer, but minority report does have bad edge enhancement. quite noticeable on a 133" screen. i do like spielberg's graininess though. btw: why did spielberg include that annoying scene where agatha talks about all the lost love in anderton's house, and then screams 'run' when it's too late? that scene is painful.
jason 1 dustblob 0 well, i followed the lcd panel cleaning method laid out in http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=217185 . took off the cover, detached the light, turned on the projector, identified my blob, turned the projector on its side, blasted the magenta panel once from the left...no result, blasted from the right...bingo! dust blob gone. reassembled and mounted again. THANKS jason
i defocused my lens to both ends of the spectrum and never got a clear image of what is making my magenta blob? it started to come in to focus, but never quite made it. does anyone know if this means that my problem is not a dust particle? should dust particles on the lcd panel always come into perfect focus? thanks, jason