or Connect

Posts by jlm86

On my PC i use ITunes, which is in another room.. My Home Theater rig is next room over with PS3 and Onkyo receiver. So I usually have been streaming via PS Media Server and playing thru PS3 connected to music folder or can use Onkyo Receiver and connect via DNLA connection to music folder
What have a huge mp3 collection on my pc hd... Stream across to PS3 and/or Onkyo 809 Receiver... Have quite alot of FLAC files on pc too... Should i play straight thru to ONKYO via DNLA or stream to PS3 using Playstation Media Server? thanks
It works! First I fooled with disabled DC ;Reset router etc... No luck I took a new cat5 cable and plugged into switch I have... It then configured itself! Thanks for replies... Whew.. I know these HDMI boards have WA issues and was worried I was going to have to junk it... Love the Net mode...
Oh no.... help I use Net radio all the time.. Now the OSD will not show on TV and cannot navigate any stations.. All other OSD works.. Hooked up via HDMI Anyone help? Thanks
Oh no.... help I use Net radio all the time.. Now the OSD will not show on TV and cannot navigate any stations.. All other OSD works.. Anyone help? Thanks
OK i give up...Remote codes for Samsung TV... I"ve tried all the codes in manual, tried learning remote commands, but cannot get it.. I DID find some that turn both receiver and TV on/off... any ideas? thanks
Network connection? So i have a PS3 that i stream lots of video, music etc, and now my new 809.. Probably will have a Roku also... Should i just get a network hub and run that to my router, or run 3 separate network cables to setup? about 30 feet from router.... thanks
I've always had this issue and wondered if there is a fix: When i backup mkv files to a dvd/blu ray media disc, PS3 cannot see these files.. It does see the avi,mp4 but not mkv... any thoughts?
I've noticed of late that the audio dialog in movies can be very variable. I watched Cloud Atlas last night, and a few scenes I could not tell what they were saying, backed up a few times and all... If i come across a movie like, this what is quickest fix for this, other than just boost the center channel? I was listening to DTS HD mode by the way.. hsu hybrid 15 Onkyo 809 PS3 thanks
just connected up my 809... I ran the Audyssey and it set my speakers to 40hz crossovers on the front? This cannot be corrrect i don't believe... any ideas? thanks HSU Hybrid 15 package (with VTF-15 sub)