or Connect

Posts by GmanAVS

like finding gold !
Just double checking (I don't see any recent changes to post #1) is there a way using 2 Actiontec MI424WR Rev, D, F or I to crate a WiFi Access Point on the second Actiontec in bridged MoCa conf.? Is this a limitation of MoCa 1.1 and can never happen? or perhaps a software patch can do the trick someday? Thanks, Gman
Pioneer SC-05 and xBox One "green tint" problem: SOLVED (xBox owners thread put me in the right direction, reposting here in case it can be of help) Thank you guys for the various suggestionss. It wasn't a cable issue nor the Pioneer AV SC-05 afterall, rather the Pioneer Plasma 500M's HDMI input that has to be set on RGB (2 choices, I used the 0-255 as it looked better). Per the 500M's manual pages 58-59 you have to specify the HDMI signal type and for whatever reason,...
Pioneer SC-05 and xBox One "green tint" problem: SOLVED Thank you guys for the various suggestionss. It wasn't a cable issue nor the Pioneer AV SC-05 afterall, rather the Pioneer Plasma 500M's HDMI input that has to be set on RGB (2 choices, I used the 0-255 as it looked better). Per the 500M's manual pages 58-59 you have to specify the HDMI signal type and for whatever reason, Auto, YUV422 & YUV444 do not play nice with the incoming RGB singal the xBox One sends out. ...
No i haven't changed it since it works fine when directly connected to the 500M (MonoPrice HDMI cables) ps, won't changing the RGB setting on the disply cripple D-Nice's calibration?
xBox1 works fine when straight into the 500MI unfortunately need to get it to go through the AV (Pioneer SC-05) and thare is no setting(s) i can seem to find to force the AV to accept the RGB limited from the xBox1 )or even passthrough)
Pioneer SC-05 and xBox One "green tint" problem, any thoughts? HDMI set-up: Oppo 93 Tivo S3 XA2 HDMI in 1, 2, 3, >> SC-05 > Kuro 500M I added an new xBox One yesterday, input HDMI 3 slot Instead of displaying the color black, I get a green tint through out all xBox1 screens, including the Verizon HD TV transmission when I have the VZ HD DVR Motorola box >> HDMI in xBOX >> SC-05 I have tried all of the SC-05 HDMI inputs (and used different cables as well), with...
Pioneer SC-05 and xBox One "green tint" problem, any thoughts? HDMI set-up: Oppo 93 Tivo S3 XA2 HDMI in 1, 2, 3, >> SC-05 > Kuro 500M I added an new xBox One yesterday, input HDMI 3 slot Instead of displaying the color black, I get a green tint through out all xBox1 screens, including the Verizon HD TV transmission when I have the VZ HD DVR Motorola box >> HDMI in xBOX >> SC-05 I have tried all of the SC-05 HDMI inputs (and used different cables as well), with...
Thank you for the advice! I sort of don't care about the battery/back-up part, as long as the output is stable 120v I'll be happy. Time to start doing some research on a back-up UPS that will fit my needs. Gman
Premis:I have little or none knowledge in Electrical power and although I have been reading up on it I still can't come to a simple solution/answer. I will be getting a 7kW to 8kW prtable generator and having a manual transfer switch installed in the next couple of weeks, max budget $2.500 all in (including installation fee). Obviously not in the cards: a whole house automatic generator, nor a top end Honda protable generator wth inverter technology Amongst the...