or Connect

Posts by miller344

I am going to be real upset if they cancel CBS, thats the only reason I'm subscribing to Comcast. I can't see why they wouldn't have the 4 major networks up and running. Considering that most of us in Chicago can't receive CBS via antenna, you would think that they would really be working to get this issue resolved. I sure hope that this was a misprint in the letter, and if it's not they better get their act together before August (I want leeway time for the '03 NFL...
ALthough I can't reliably recieve HDTV reception OTA, I can at my work. I believe that Comcast has every bit as good of picture as OTA. MIke
The broadcaster reserves the right not to broadcast in HDTV. What you were watching on HBO and Showtime were most likely the HD feeds from them. Unfortunately, most programming is not broadcast in HD, the spurs game tonight for example. The HD on NBATV was broadcast in HDTV. Go to the HDTV programming section of the forum and read the FAQ it will answer many question. MNF will be in HDTV this fall, CBS will probably broadcast at least 1 NFL game a week. MIKE
They signed me up for the $50+ HDTV package. Now I was told Local Digital channels for $8.35 FOX, CBS,NBC, ABC and nothing else. Now I'm on the phone with them and being told otherwise. Anyone a tester that just receives those channels for that price? I will be might upset if I will have to pay that much for channels I receive from D*. And i'll tell them to stick their $30 install charge. Mike
CURRENTLY WATCHING yOUNG AND WRESTLESS IN HD FROM CBS!!! (not that I watch the show but I knew it was in HD. Looks great so far. Come on September, I'm ready (and hope) for some NFL football, hell college too!! MIke
I called this evening and was booked for install Thursday 8-12 AM, live in Plainfield. $8.35 locals ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX that's it + $5 for the HD box. I will post after install to give people and update about the quality of the service. May not see HD until evening though (Unless the Young and Restless is still in HD at 11:30). I called this morning and was told the the codes weren't in but there must have been by evening. Hello CBS HDTV Football, Fall can't come fast enough...
I posted on the old thread this message but since it is so cluttered with old info I decided to start a new thread. Feel free to delete if you feel it should be. I just went to Comcasts internet site and found out that the 4 big networks DTV feeds are available in where I live (Plainfield). So I called to subscribe, (I'm tied of unreliable antenna reception of CBS and others at times, have D* for all else) and was told the ABC,FOX,CBS,NBC digital feeds will be offered to...
Hi, I just went to Comcasts internet site and found out that the 4 big networks DTV feeds are avalable in where I live (Plainfield). So I called to subscribe, (I'm tied of unreliable antenna reception of CBS and others at times, have D* for all else) and was told the ABC,FOX,CBS,NBC digital feeds will be offered to me May 15th. $8.00 subscrition charge for just those channels $5 for the HDTV Box (but I'll save $15 on internet service). Called and talked with 2 different...
I curious why ESPN wouldn't do the NFL Draft in HDTV. The draft seems to get a pretty high rating compared to most other events on ESPN. IF any of us could receive it, I'm sure alot of us would watch it. Any opinions? Mike
Yes, it was in HD on HBOHD channel 509 (D*). It look excellent to me. Mike