or Connect

Posts by Matt_Stevens

My little niece watched the trailer on YouTube and dubbed it ROBOCRAP. I'm with her.
Most of the DVD's for John Woo's A BETTER TOMORROW have this. The incredibly gorgeous THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY transfer from Europe is ruined by it. It all has to do with the element used for the transfer and how it moves through the gate. It's something that can be avoided or fixed, but that takes time and time = money.
Recasting Jackman won't work. He IS Wolverine to the public. When Marvel eventually recasts Iron Man it'll hurt. Bad.
People, please remember WHERE the work is being done. Different facilities cost different amounts of money due to who they are and the level of work they do. Read the press release. Thisis going to be done right. And yes, I think a Kickstarter campaign or perhaps an IndieGogo would work. Good idea.
Just received this.
It's based upon one of the most classic of all X-MEN stories, first published back in 1981 (issues 141 and 142, if memory serves). Personally I feel this is a brilliant move, allowing for a true Event picture.If they get right.
The cost is astronomical. They do not have the funding for that sort of thing. Their profit margin is razor thin.
The staff at Lincoln Square had absolutely no idea what I was talking about when I asked them what had happened. They were just sheep. The manager was no different. She looked at me like I had two heads.
That's not actually true. The real true IMAX screens would project the films on film. They did not use digital projection at all. But slowly IMAX has been replacing those projectors with digital models. The issue here is that this particular screen is so big that the DLP's are not capable of using the entire screen.I've witnessed over a dozen films on that IMAX screen that were not shot with IMAX 1570 cameras. They were just scanned and printed to 1570 film (with black...
Finally! I have been hoping for this for some time. First he snagged TENEBRAE and now the Holy Grail of Argento flicks... SUSPIRIA. Now if he could only somehow get DEEP RED under Synapse I'd be fully and completely content. From Don May Jr's. FACEBOOK page: SYNAPSE FILMS, INC. LICENSES “SUSPIRIA”, ONE OF THE MOST ACCLAIMED HORROR FILMS OF ALL TIME, FOR DVD, BLU-RAY AND FUTURE OPTICAL MEDIA. ROMULUS, MI – Synapse Films, Inc. has acquired the North American home-video...