or Connect

Posts by Mupi

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/promotions/entry_pages/solo/index.jsp&mulsourceid=BB1029160&src=BB1029160 Now that is called deceptive marketing or praying on the ignorant and only the ignorant and gullible people will fall for such claims. There are many soundbars that can be bought for same price or less and they dont make such ridiculous claims. They are just simple solutions but there are not any better than TV speakers. This is the main reason why people have...
If I can get a pair of Klipsch RF82's for $1200 (a lot less if I go with sound distributors) but if I still buy the Bose 901 junk for some $1400, I ought to be ignorant and gullible. Or how about the Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand for $1500 a pair. There are so many options at $1400 (both small and large) that are so much better value for the money than the 901 junk at $1400. I dont have a problem if the 901's are sold for some $400. BTW did you notice the image in my...
http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/speakers/stereo_speakers/901_speakers/index.jsp That is the kind of specs that a furniture company would post. i.e dimensions LOL There is no mention of FR in the manual either
It is a well known fact that people who buy speakers from a B&M stores are ignorant and gullible. So I am not adding insult to injury. It is not that they do a lot of research and end up buying over priced Bose junk. They just buy it based on word of mouth or because all they want is something very unobtrusive but makes some sound, even if it predominantly comes from the sub in the corner. LOL.Like I said before there are 2 main categories of Bose owners. Both are...
No, the high-end does not take advantage of people's passion. They offer really high-end choices for those who can afford and they back it up with high-end performances that are reviewed/verified/measured by professionals who have established credibility by doing that for several years.You dont see Bose junk reviewed in Stereophile magazine or a benchmark of Bose junk by Secrets of Home Theater magazine. If they did, they would probably go out of business because people...
It is funny that they say dialogue rings clear and true when a significant portion of it comes from the sub LOL
I didnt know what size company Bose is. No I dont care how big they are. I dont have a problem if a multi-billion dollar company is making profit if they are selling products that are good value for the money, which isn't the case with Bose. Most people on this planet know that except those ignorant and gullible who buy Bose junk.It does bother me that a company would make its profit by praying on the ignorant and gullible. At least the other B&M brands don't do that....
That is why you should stop promoting junk like Bose here.You are just wasting your time in promoting a wrong product to a wrong crowd.
Now you claim that you owned yet another good brand (RBH) and yet you went back to the Bose? It is very hard to believe that after hearing speakers like Advent, Klipsch, B&W, RBH etc. you would end up liking the Bose It is also very hard to believe that someone who seems to be familiar with a technical term like Frequency Response would end up liking the Bose sound, when it is well known that the Bose sound has gaps in the Frequency Response LOL It is also very hard to...
And BTW, it is an insult to compare Bose speakers to Magnepans and say that the Bose speakers are better.