or Connect

Posts by Karnis

Just wanted to post that DaGamePimp's Game mode settings worked really well on my 70LE650U, here is the link: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1376737/official-sharp-60-aquos-lc-60le632u-owners-thread/300#post_21993098
Jason! Glad to see some old timers like myself still kicking! FYI, I used your game mode settings on my LC-70LE650U and they look great! Thanks for your hard work & contribution, much appreciated.
Do a search for "Dolby Atmos"...."The first generation cinema hardware, the "Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor" supports up to 128 discrete audio tracks and up to 64 unique speaker feeds..."
If i remember correctly, Lori gets gut shot in the prison & the baby dies as well.
Not spam. When you use tapatalk from a mobile device it inserts that automatically.
I tracked this on my DVR....first quivering chin spotted 3 minutes in, next one at 11 minutes. Man, Saul threw her under the bus. Combine that with her going off her meds & I like where this is going already.
I'm enjoying the show because I understand what it's trying to be...and I think the show itself knows what it's trying to be. A comic book show, lighthearted with action elements, shown at 8 pm, designed to be family oriented, with young attractive people for the moms and enough action & boobs for the dads. It's not great art, but it's decent enough, guilty pleasure-type hokum.
Interesting in that I thought there was a specific homage paid to that ending when Walt was standing behind Elliot & Gretchen and snapped "darkness". The Sopranos ending immediately came to my mind.
Regarding why Walt left Gray Matter, I remember the episode where in the flashback at the top Walt is all cozy with Gretchen...I always assumed the reason Walt left Gray Matter was because she got together with Elliot. He was hurt/ humiliated and took the $5K in cash.
The real ending of Breaking Bad revealed! http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-bad-ends-with-reveal-that-whole-series-wa,34036/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview%3A1%3ADefault