or Connect

Posts by wookie

I have also noticed the weird sync problem but not the tearing. I noticed that there was less of a problem if I used 720p for input of 1080 for SBS 3-D. Using Blu Ray is perfect.. I also have the 1.03 (January build)firmware and can't turn on dynamic black in the 3-D mode. Anyone else notice this?
I'm glad to see that someone else noticed that the the dynamic iris is greyed out in 3d. I have a January build with 1.03 firmware. I ask about this several months ago but no one else answered
I think that the lamp does automatically go into the high mode but you can change that to economy while still watching 3-D.. I couldn't find a way to turn dynamic black (the iris) on while in the 3-D mode. If you turn it on when not in the 3-D mode it turns off when you go to the 3-D mode and then the button is greyed out. Is this what everyone else notices. I have the 1.03 firmware and the the Benq was built in January. I don't notice any noise but my hearing is not the...
I think that you have to have a signal coming in to make some adjustments. I find that I can't turn dynamic contrast (the iris) on or off when I have a 3-d signal coming in on the HDMI input. As you said it is greyed out. I have firmware 1.03.Has anyone else noticed that. I sent a couple of emails to benq support some time ago without any response.
Yes I can see the stereo image but it looks like it is partially inverted. I checked the battery on a battery tester and it seems to have enough voltage but I think that I will try new battery anyhow. I still don't know why I can't change the film mode or the black ire level. I agree I don't have this problem with BD disks. Our cable system uses SBS and I usually have a pretty good signal. Post 1621 described the problem
I just got the Benq w 7000 from Amazon. It was manufactured in Jan, 2012 but does have the new firmware 1.03. I didn't notice any loud noises form the iris. I am using an oppo 93 as the blue ray player. My problem is that in the 3-d mode using sbs and the optoma zd201 glasses I get what someone else refered to as a partial loss of sinc. in rapidly moving sequences. Someone suggested that he had that problem but when he turned the film mode off in the advanced picture...
Have you tried the glasses on anyone that wears perscription glasses?
Try recording as an m2ts file.
A coax digital output does look like an rca connector. It is my understanding that toslink and optical are the same since you are using light to carry the signal over a fiber optic cable
.332 is the number that is on the canadian site which I was told is the same as the .323 on the us site except might not be compatible with us model?