or Connect

Posts by Bob Walters

.....plasma................that's the best idea on this ENTIRE thread!!!!!
Folks, I've read A LOT of pros & cons...........my personal problem is ambient light. If you don't use a contact colorimeter, don't you pick up ambient light????
Folks, Now how the hell am I supposed to fit existing HDMI, DVI-I & PC connectors in a small space????????????? The older models[TH-50PHD8UK] had separate slots for HDMI, DVI & PC.................who designs these display???????????????/They sure DO NOT install them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bummer. Since I was born on Friday the 13th, I was waiting for the TH-50PF13UK to replace my TH-50PHD8UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I can think about the "20" series...............but why "kill" "14" through "19" series. I can see the "13" thing but jumping from "14" " to "20"??????????????????"
ANY of the Panasonic 50" 720p will make you VERY happy..............if they're still around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bruzzi, Any help with the service code for a Magnavox 32MF338B? Thanks. Bob Walters
ckhusker I'm in the same boat you're in. TH-50PHD8UK....that I TOO love.........but looking to move to 1080p. What to do????
The key word here is compression, compression, compression!!!!!
Folks, Well, with audio drop-outs, constant re-booting & series manager not recording, I've kinda' given up on the Motorola 6416!!!! My only dismay is Verizon has been the BEST at customer satisfaction that I've ever been involved with..........they do EVERYTHING possible to make FIOS-TV work and it DOES work WELL [IMHO, better than satellite or cablevision] WHEN the Motorola STP is fully functional. It was OK after installation but has been downhill since. Now that TIVO...
Folks, SONY KDL-40V2500. HDMI input[both] gives me "yellow blotches" on anything flesh colored. Checked a channel with ice[always a good clue as far as color problems..most of the time shows green if there is a problem], yellow blotches!!!!!! Will return tomorrow to try..................... FWIW, Checked their other 2 TV's ...one with a SD cable box, the other direct coax to TV. NO yellow blotches. Swapped the HDMI cable for component on the SONY. NO yellow...