or Connect

Posts by Keller

So, I posted here a couple of weeks ago about Verizon sending me some of the new boxes. I was happy to see 3 big Verizon boxes sitting on my porch the other day. When I opened them however, they contained 3 of the same 'ol gray 6416s! I had asked the guy on the phone 3 times if these were the new black boxes with larger hard drives and he insisted they were. He even told me they were $3 more per month and it would be reflected on my bill. Idiots! I called back to...
The Event makes Flash Forward look like Lost. Well, first half of S3 at least. How is sending a satellite signal going to kill millions of people? Maybe it triggers The Event, which is an invasion of the "others". Pretty cool twist that Leila's father is an other. Too many unlikely coincidences and cliches for this series to be considered very good. I like it OK, but I can't see it surviving the break either.
Lots of activity on the Lost board - reminds me of the good 'ol days, except without all the conjecture, screen shots and WTF does it mean talk. Arch, agree 100% with your comments. They could have kept their finale, (and the Richard back-story episode) and spent the rest of the season exploring and explaining the origins some of these mysteries. It wouldn't have taken away from their ending, but would have really finished the series strong. The greatest failed potential...
I enjoyed the latest episode, seemed to have good pacing - I wasn't watching the clock like some earlier episodes. This show is far from great, but good enough to keep me watching. It seems to be getting better, as the latest episodes were, for the most part, much better than earlier ones. I'm in the "they are humans from the future" and "Hal Holbrook is a visitor trying to look older" camps.
Try unplugging it for a minute or 2 first. Sometimes this will help. You may also try the self-diagnostics in the box menu. I had a similar problem and this restored connectivity. I would call them if you need to exchange the box. They may offer to send out a box via mail if this is more convenient for you. This will also give you the opportunity to ask if the new high-capacity boxes are available in your area. Good luck.
Understatement of the year. However, comparisons will be made to Lost with any serialized drama for many years to come. You would think new shows would be able to copy more of Lost's formula, but their futility just shows how far ahead Lost was in terms of quality and storytelling then anything before or since (whatever your thoughts on the last season were). They have at least tied in a couple of meaningful and emotional backstories lately, but overall the plot is too...
Ha! He might do it just to prove his point and be able to say I told you so. People cast their vote for all kinds of reasons - only sometimes for the most deserving. I don't think she will make it to the final though, as he made a pretty good case against it. Brenda and Sash are running things now, and the others need to wake up and break up that alliance. Lots of intense Survivor still to play...
This absolutely happens, and so I consider Ponderosa part of the game. Jury members will certainly share information and possibly bond there, so voting is affected. It would be tough to lie to or screw someone and not have the entire jury know about it.
Interesting point about Naonka playing the bitch as part of her strategy. I fully believe we are seeing her true personality, and last night's tribal I think proves the point. The strategy part could be how much of that she lets the others see and when. If she plays it crazy bitchy early to cement her status as someone who will get no jury votes, then backs off enough so that they can at least live with her and vote out bigger threats, it could take her to the final 3,...
No posts yet? I guess the enthusiasm for this show is waning. It's growing on me - I enjoyed last night's episode. The backstories are starting to tie in more effectively with the present storyline. I definitely care a little more for Blake after seeing him get fooled and get his heart broken. They are smartly using the Lost playbook of showing past instances that reveal how they became the way they are and why they act the way they do, which allows us to identify with the...