or Connect

Posts by dcb098

anybody out there have any comments on theses two projectors. I presently have a 100" screen in a basement (no ambient light) and a Dwin CRT.
It's a Wonderful Life
I am not at all well versed in how to use this forum--I have spent hours trying to find info on using my new HD Tivo with my dwin projector which will only receive HD through a VGA connector. I have tried the key digital KD-CTCA3 and get a good picture but not HD. Has anybody had any luck with using the HDMI to DVI and then an DVI to Vga adapter. Several other posts have said they have never seen this work. If anybody has any suggestions I would really appreciate...
portable tivo, I have several directv tivos and love them. My problem is i now hate commercials so much i want a dvr i can travel with. I tried the Toshiba notebook with media center but returned it because the picture was too "grainy" and i thought for nearly 3 grand it should be clear. I have orderd a Archos AV 380 but I don't think it will work anywhere near a tivo. Anybody know if tivo or replay have plans for travelers? 2nd question: are there outboard tv...
I have 4 directv tivos and one regular tivo. Obviously I love the product and I want something to travel with. Have tried a Toshiba notebook with media center but returned it because of a grainy picture. Have an archos AV 380 on order. Does anyone know if Tivo has a portable version on the drawing board and/or what else is out there which will function as a portable. Perhaps the built in tv tuner was the problem with the Toshiba, is there an addon tv tuner which might...