or Connect

Posts by cdwillie76

I was able to watch espn hd last night so I must be doing it right. I wonder if the control room at fox is watching the game since they are advertising that the game is being broadcasted in 720p, 5.1 dolby...the best format or something like that....
I have the pace box and fox is suppose to be doing the 720p format. My tv can only do 480i/480p/1080i. Does the pace box convert it to 1080i? Thanks Chris
Not sure what happened but ESPN-HD now shows up on my Pace 500 guide and I can watch it Now we just need the HD-PVR, going to be more of a pain now switching between the LD-PVR and my Pace. I caught myself more than once wanting to pause and rewind on the Pace lol
I ordered the HD tier package so I could get ESPN-HD. I got the HD tier ordered and I can get to the indemand channels no problem. ESPN-HD doesn't show up in the guide and when I type in the channel number, I just get ???? like it doesn't know the channel. I held down the power button to reboot the box but no change. With my SA8000, it isn;t in the guide but I can punch in the number and it tells me that the channel is ESPN-HD and to call to order. Any ideas??? Anyone...
I ordered the HD tier package so I could get ESPN-HD. I got the HD tier ordered and I can get to the indemand channels no problem. ESPN-HD doesn't show up in the guide and when I type in the channel number, I just get ???? like it doesn't know the channel. I held down the power button to reboot the box but no change. With my SA8000, it isn;t in the guide but I can punch in the number and it tells me that the channel is ESPN-HD and to call to order. Any ideas??? ...
I am in brevard county and I don't see ESPN-HD listed in my guide. Any idea why?
Has anyone used the pass-through capability of the pace box? I have a receiver and I am out of a/v ports for my xbox. I am currently using the component out and optical audio out and was thinking of getting the right cables for the xbox and use the pass-through of the pace. Anyone tried this?? As soon as the HD-PVR comes out, I won't have this problem Thanks Chris
I have a Mtis65513 and it has firewire. Would be interesting to see what the firewire would buy me. I am getting my Pace 550 replaced tomorrow. Bad breakup or no HD at all without soft reboot along with breakup on the digital music channels.
I got a 65513 and Sears was $500 cheaper then Best Buy. Check them out for to at least price match.
Is anyone else seeing alot of blockness with the NBA HD all-star tonight? I have the Pace 550 box and wondering if it is my box or the broadcast? I have seen other HD channels also break up more than I would expect. The other issue I have with it is the digital music channels always breaking up like the box can't keep up. I still have my PVR box and those channels sound fine. Anyone else with a Pace Box have that problem with the digital music channels? Thanks!