or Connect

Posts by jwv651

6010 owners have a direct line....1-800 xxx xxxx it might be the same people as the number quoted above. I'm going to demand a new one, not another refurb...maybe try for the new 6020 if possible even if it cost a few hundred extra bucks, what do I have to lose. I will get back here as soon as I can with a update on how things go, I won"t be back here for a few weeks since I have family coming in from Chicago and they want to use the theater during their stay. Wish me luck!
3rd replacement and convergence is way off...don't know what to do anymore...guess I will live with it and move on. Sad that they keep sending us somebody elses lemons.
I turn on my 6010 last week and got a error message called Cinema Filter Error. Please Contact Epson Support. I had to unplug the unit to get it working again. I just reached 400 hrs and I dread sending my projector to Epson being everything else works perfect and convergence is very good . Well I received my replacement 6010 and there is several dust blobs and the convergence is horrible. I ended up with a second level tech and he was rude. Anyways they are sending out a...
Well I received my replacement 6010 and there is several dust blobs and the convergence is horrible. I ended up with a second level tech and he was rude. Anyways they are sending out another unit and I pray it is better than the last replacement.
I turn on my 6010 today and got a error message called Cinema Filter Error. Please Contact Epson Support. I had to unplug the unit to get it working again. I just reached 400 hrs and I dread sending my projector to Epson being everything else works perfect and convergence is very good .
Exact same thing happened here when playing Titanic 3d with Panny 210>Denon 1712>darbee>Epson 6010. Must be the darbee and 6010 not playing nice.
Just picked up 2 Harmony one's from Costco in Colorado by Parker...$109 each. That's a heck of a deal.
I'm using a 35' Redmere cable with no problems. Source>Denon 1912>Darbee>Epson 6010. Works perfect
With my 6010 I leave mine set at Gaming 45 for all content...ECO mode for THX and Cinema. Stays the same for 3D. Good Luck.
I sold my Belkin for the same reasons. Darbee is the best thing that happened to my 6010 due to the picture being to soft for my likings. darbee brought new life to my 6010.