or Connect

Posts by STEELERSRULE

And that's it!? And we have been "waiting" for that 54" Vizio model for quite some time. That falls under the heading for me, "I will believe it when I see it."I am just a little "stunned" that the big companies, Sony, Polk, Klipsch, etc..., have not created a 5.1 setup like VIZIO. I must be missing something. That setup seems like a real nice way to get 5.1 sound, at a good-great price, without a ton of wires all over the place. Seems strange too me.
I am just wondering as too WHY? VIZIO's setup on their 5.1 soundbar does not seem like a TM makeup. It seems like anyone can/could/SHOULD do this. I am wondering why other manufacturers(Sony/Pioneer/Polk/etc...), which I do think SOUND BETTER than the Vizio(it is a little "muddy". Not awful. But the others listed sound "crisper/cleaner"), do not put out 5.1 setup's of their own. There appears to be NONE headed this way this year. At least none were shown at CES 2014...
I just called to cancel my sub, and got 1-year prepaid of Sirius Select for $99.60. Comes to like $8.30/month, which I am fine with.
What about forcing these cable companies to be in direct competition with each other? In other words, we will approve the merger, provided that you allow Charter/Verizon/At&T/Armstrong/Cablevision/etc... to run their own lines, above ground or below, to those territories which you are going to swallow up? Direct competition, along with the satellite companies, giving people choices, not just one. I do not know the in's and out's of law, but this would seem fair too me. ...
I just got the chromecast SMP last night, just for the heck of it. For $35, why not. I set it up using my home network, and Dell computer, and it worked fine using my IPOD 5th Generation. i figure it will work fine down the road on my new Kindle 7" HDX I pland to get. Anyway, I got this little device to take with me when I travel, which is quite a bit. After initial setup, is this thing able to be used in a Hotel, and the like? With it's small size, i can easily just...
Your right, I take it back
Thanks Jagoff for all of your "kind"(ahem), help.
Actually, it doesn't, but that link to the manual DOES answer my question. The 58 inch version(58L1350u) DOES NOT have the same back panel, as the smaller units. The 58" DOES HAVE the 3.5mm analog audio out which is great. BUT NO RCA ANALOG AUDIO OUT(Don't care). That is for the smaller versions. The 58" have a different back panel. I think this is where you and I were having a problem.
Actually those adapters mean nothing too me, but thanks. I already own some different types, including the ones you listed. All I need to know is does the 58L1350U have an ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT(Fixed). 3.5mm, red and white rca outputs, whatever. I know looking at the back of the one listed at SEARS, it has: 3 HDMI inputs, 1 component input(shared with composite, I think), optical 5.1 DD out(side), USB input(side), VGA input, and TWO 3.5mm connections. One is right next...
Just curious: I am interested in the 58L1350U. I "thought" the 3.5mm FIXED AUDIO was an OUTPUT for Headphones(I have a pair of RocketFish 2.4Ghz wireless headphones. Love them), but people here are saying it is an FIXED AUDIO INPUT. I noticed that the 58" has TWO 3.5mm inputs. Looks like one is attached to the VGA connection, which would make sense. If it has the OUTPUT on RCA FIXED AUDIO, I am probably sold. But if it doesn't, I will have to look at something else....