or Connect

Posts by mikepaul

OR, you can tell them that your aunt made a mistake about what kind of game you needed when she sent you the gift, and she didn't include the gift receipt, and make sure you swear up and down that she got it at that chain...
So when I removed my Blu-Ray player and put the One there instead, I didn't lose anything important. It's not like they'd have one drive for games and another for videos...
I'm going to have to give up on the railgun on my Ogre. Even if the shots can't be thrown back at me, which I'm not sure they can't be, it's not like I'm getting it up to full power often enough to get those points...
I didn't play last night due to the level reset issue. Did that get resolved? Will I find out that my level was reset anyway even if I didn't play?...
I still haven't tried out the active ping card I got, but I'm thinking that's my only viable option to sneak up on anybody. I had to start tossing cards I didn't think were important. For some reason, I kept the one that offers extra XP, even if I'd get zero extra at the rate I die after a respawn...
Well, I finally killed my 25 pilots with the smart pistol, and equipped the upgrade for more distance and faster lock. And what did I find out? Unless the pilot is standing still, the smart part of the pistol is still useless. Everybody seems to know that if they are always moving around like a squirrel, that weapon is no better than one's sidearm. So I'll keep grinding away with it to finish any challenges it has, but so far I haven't seen another space gun that...
Oh, so there's LOAD a card (or 3) and then USE a card. Gotcha...
That one confuses me. The wiki said "1 life", and I figured a card I used would be removed after it "burned", but I had to manually remove one before a new chapter. Didn't read where if you use one, another of the same kind is auto-loaded for you, so there's still more to learn.I heard somebody breathing, and their TV audio. Most times, the speaker icon indicated a mic was available on the whole team. My 'nice' guess is, the campaign is being directed by the voice...
If there's one thing I don't get, it's how the other team finds me and kills me like I have huge radar beacon on me, while I look at the minimap and see zip. Suppressor doesn't help if I'm not shooting. I watch some replays, and some of them pulled up and shot from great distances and pfffft I'm dead. If I'm just standing there, maybe hidden behind some rubble trying to hold a position, am I still a red dot on their map? I mean, I see red dots for pilots, I guess, and...
I swear the latest update totally screwed over my One. Once I turn it on, I can only turn it off completely using voice. And then, if I try to use voice to turn it back on, it refuses. If I turn it off with the Logitech One remote, the Kinect light goes out but the One's light stays on, and any signal to turn it off or on is ignored. I have to cycle the power so I can turn it back on. This comes on top of a system reset to get around a "Kinect is unplugged" error...