or Connect

Posts by filtor

The 'rule of thumb' is that you want your eyes around the bottom of the screen when seated. As for the best screen .. well that's open to debate -- but get whatever size you like/will fit your room (and bigger is better - I've never heard anyone say 'I wish I had gotten a smaller screen') and a matte white finish will work fine with the 1070 - no need for contrast-gimmick or gain enhancing screens.
Should work fine - I have a different/smaller/older model of ViewHD splitter and it passes 3D just fine - can even run TV while pj is on at same time. A powered splitter is the feature needed and that one has it.
^^^ nice cable management system ..
She looked pretty fine there ... must admit I had to rewind and pause to admire a bit.
IMHO you'd be nuts to spend that kinda money on any pj over the 1070... unless you just really wanna spend it.
Could be the Sainsonics - they're relatively cheap. I have TrueDepth Firestorm XL glasses and they're excellent. The 3D effect with them is just as good as in a theater with RealD glasses -- no veil of blur or messy action scenes here.
Bluerigger connectors are fairly slim - compared to some with the larger rectangle-ish connectors. Could indeed be a pj issue....
The early 1070s had a problem with some HDMI cable connectors being a bit too large to fully seat properly. Make sure the connector is seating properly and if not trim off some of the excess around the connector or get a cable with a slimmer connector. If that's not the issue -- don't know.....
Nah - I remembered the "initials" scene later when I trying to fall asleep in bed... it had just slipped my mind when I posted that... but I didn't remember what her TM name was... thanks.
Did they say what it was ?? If so it either slipped right by me or or I forgot....