or Connect

Posts by jephdood

All are in excellent condition. May or may not contain any discs beyond the main feature blu-ray (DVD copy, Digital copy/code, etc). Some are CDN transfers (the same as US, generally). Feel free to ask me about individual titles. Shipping to the lower-48 ONLY. Payment via Paypal only. Any questions, or to purchase, please PM. Thanks! -jeff Beverly Hills Cop Blindness / Proof (Twin Pack) Fugitive, The Mama Skyline Stone Unknown (sealed) Zombieland
*SOLD* Couple minor surface marks on top. Otherwise, perfect shape. No issues whatsoever. Can demo no problem. Originally purchased 8/12. Warranty fully transferable. Not willing to ship this beast. Weighs a ton, and I don't have the original box/packing. Not messing with that. Selling because I picked up a couple Ultras I couldn't pass on. Otherwise, the Hsu would have been in my house for years to come. PM me with any questions. Thx.
Split it down the middle.. $750.. and then go buy each other dinner.
How about some videos! :-)
The tweeters on your mains are JUST a little high. ;-)
Everything happens for a reason. That vase just wasn't meant to be.
Love that scene where his rope/cable breaks.
So, we've got a dead horse.. a dead president.. a troll and some bears.. Yeah, what WAS the topic? Something about somebody looking for a $1200 sub or something.
This dead horse will be beaten down into a meaty paste that even Taco Bell would reject.
Forgetting the power ratings, hopefully the amps you've chosen are just a bit more reliable than the ones Epik went with. ;-)Thanks for the explanation. And good success to you!