or Connect

Posts by wacki

this thread is awesome Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
I posted a thread here that got me thinking.... Once you reach the 12" and up subwoofers what are the big jumps in quality? Has anyone categorized these subs into tiered or classed sub woofers? And come up with a list of big differences the ear will notice? For instance the poster that was kind enough to respond told me not to waste time with the Kilpsh RW-12d and go straight toward the SVS PB12NSD or an Outlaw EX. I'm just wondering what is the big jump you will...
A 6 year old sub I currently own: Boston Accoustics HPS 12HO. Strictly movie watching. I'm guessing it's seen 625 movies by now. No clue how much longer it will last, if it's a good sub... yada yada. I'm thinking of buying this for $280: Klipsch RW-12d Is the Klipsch noticeably better? Or are they pretty similar? I tend to take advantage of deals as I see them. Decent upgrade or am I just spinning my wheels here? Boston Accoustics HPS 12HO Driver Units ...
bump
bump
These are in serial of course.
Just like the title says.... Two transducers (150 watts @ 4 ohms ) = 300 watts at 8 ohms? or 150 watts at 8 ohms? or something else...
No responses?!??! Am I doing something wrong?
No responses?!??! Am I doing something wrong?
What's a good (hide behind the couch) amp for 1x Clark Synthesis TST239 Silver = 100-150 watts @ 4 ohms 2x Clark Synthesis TST239 Silver = 200-300 watts @ 8 ohms ???!?!??! Do I have the ohms / wattage right for 2 serial TST239's? good amp for 1x? good amp for 2x? Buttkicker makes transducer amps: http://thebuttkicker.com/home_theater/products/bka300-4.htm Who else?