or Connect

Posts by roccol

I think the woofer may still be covered under warranty.
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-484 THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS Resonant Frequency (Fs) 31 Hz DC Resistance (Re) 3.2 ohms Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 1.16 mH Mechanical Q (Qms) 3.10 Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.45 Total Q (Qts) 0.39 Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 1.35 ft.³ Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.62 mm/N BL Product (BL) 7.7 Tm Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms) 42.4g Maximum...
Yes I understand this. I figured someone would know this considering the popularity of the products in question.
I recently replaced the plate amps on two HSU SFT-1s(both were blown). The amps work great. However, one of the drivers are somewhat blown. These do not look like the greatest drivers, so I'm not looking to spend a bunch of money and buying from HSU at this point is out of the question. I am looking for an adequate replacement driver for the faulty unit. Does anyone know if something like below will work...
Does anyone know if there are manual eq settings? I can't find them.
Returned the Pioneers and kept the Polks. Audyssey correction made some improvements for the Polks. However, these speakers are what they are, monitors. Loud, fairly clear, but they lack any "soul" for whatever it's worth. On to the next pair.
Anyone have an idea on what I might be able to do to get vocals a little more forward?
I have both Polk 65Ts and Pioneer FS52s. I have been going back and fourth between the two sets. They are located in a large room 19 x 24 with 12ft ceiling. They are connected to an Onkyo nRX515 receiver. Filling the room is not really an issue for either. I can get plenty of sound and volume from each. I will give some positives and negatives for those that are interested and perhaps someone can help me tweak a few things. Fit and Finish: Pioneer wins. The cabinets are...
I was hoping to find something with a similar tweeter. My center is going to go under the tv on the fireplace. That pioneer center is just too large to fit.
I just purchased the Pioneer SP-FS52 today. I am very pleased with them. I would like to get a center channel, but the Pioneers are out of the question due to their size. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what compact center might go well with these speakers?